• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers rats game thread #mustWinInOurDen

0610-pg-terrie.jpg

Thanks Boz but the end of that drive was pittiful, just pittiful

Boz is the only guy I can't ***** about at all.

By my count we've got one deep Claypool drop and one deep Johnson drop. Otherwise they could be ahead in this game.

That was a really tough catch - he had to change his head swivel twice. His hands just never caught up...but I agree it hit your hands - CATCH IT!!!
He has ONE job . . . .

DJ owes the team 4 points.

Yeah Ben sucks, that pass couldn't have been more perfect. Ben could play 3 more years with a competent OC and a decent oline, he just might too, somewhere else...

Canada sucks balls, he should already be fired

What a great throw by Ben. Too bad that was really the first legit drop by Johnson all year. Should have been a TD.

But, maybe he is still shaken from the illegal hit on him earlier that wasn't called. I know I'm still fired up about it. I said before the game and even more so now, error on the side of taking the 15-yard penalty and hit these *******. If they want to play dirty, so be it. Play ******* aggressive the rest of the year and take a few penalties even if the play is close. Start hitting people, damnit!!!!!!

Butterfingers needs to make that catch. That’s what he’s paid for. I so miss the TALENT of AB who makes that catch 100 out of 100 times.