• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers rats game thread #mustWinInOurDen

Bush blew someone in the hole...
Bush's girlfriend has confirmed that he's too slow to hit the hole, lacks the aggressiveness to compete at the level require and moves with no intent to cause damage.

I must have missed Claypools drop. I did see him miss a pass that was overthrown.
The one that hit him in yhe hand while he was running 80%?

That one?

I must have missed Claypools drop. I did see him miss a pass that was overthrown.
Was only overthrown because he decided to hesitate and push off instead of just going for the ball. He's so used to having a guy hanging all over him, he forgot he can just run under the ball (like Bryant used to do for us)

What a great throw by Ben. Too bad that was really the first legit drop by Johnson all year. Should have been a TD.

But, maybe he is still shaken from the illegal hit on him earlier that wasn't called. I know I'm still fired up about it. I said before the game and even more so now, error on the side of taking the 15-yard penalty and hit these *******. If they want to play dirty, so be it. Play ******* aggressive the rest of the year and take a few penalties even if the play is close. Start hitting people, damnit!!!!!!
Amen. That is a great point because the NFL should be ashamed of themselves for not throwing the flag when he got blasted on the sideline...

It looked like a decent throw that Claypool did not track well.

In a 3rd and 2 situation, it was too risky of a pass, especially to an unreliable receiver like Claypool.

41 yards two quarter, Ben is allowed to do his thing 51 yards dropped pass by Johnson.. Yes lets keep blaming Ben yes let replace him, he is the problem
Yup, we will win 5 games or less next year without Ben. 16 points vs. the lions is a preview.

Ben wont be around to carry Tomlin anymore, the emperor has no clothes

Matt Canada is the worst OC in the NFL, it is painfully obvious to everyone but Tomlin and Co.

Matt Canada is the worst OC in the NFL, it is painfully obvious to everyone but Tomlin and Co.
It's obvious to them too. But, Rooney won't let them fire anyone under contract during the season/while they are under contract.