• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - rats pick em thread ( first matchup)

Ravens - 27
Steelers - 13
Fire Canada Chants - mid-way through the first Qtr, just after the second 3 and out, when we lose 3 yards on a sideline pass to Pickens on 3rd and 3.
Half-time adjustments - never
Deer in the headlights stares - mid-way through the 3rd Qtr
Announcer saying that Tomlin has never had a losing season - within the 1st 3 minutes of the game.

Steelers 18
Ravens 15

Mitch: 0 yds
Mitch: 0 Ints
Yeah but how many yards is that red nosed third stringer getting?

😁

Due to Mitch not starting apparently, I will modify the tiebreaker this week as a paper folding of tied parties username. After mixing up the names in the provided Steeler cap ol girl will pick one out of the cap.

Again this is in the event of a tie. If in the event that this is upsetting inbox DIC for his poker deluxe massager, sure to cure what ails you.

Reminder in the event you decline your prize needy contestant number 2 will be sent it.

DJ your prize is packaged and is being mailed today.

With a heavy heart I predict:

Steelers 6
Poe's Poop Birds 20

Mitch with 167 yds and 2 INTs if he plays, 0 yds and 1 INT if he doesn't

Due to Mitch not starting apparently, I will modify the tiebreaker this week as a paper folding of tied parties username. After mixing up the names in the provided Steeler cap ol girl will pick one out of the cap.

Again this is in the event of a tie. If in the event that this is upsetting inbox DIC for his poker deluxe massager, sure to cure what ails you.

Reminder in the event you decline your prize needy contestant number 2 will be sent it.

DJ your prize is packaged and is being mailed today.
I think Kenny will play, but what the heck do I know. Ha

Team Ranks​

BALPIT
Home Record1-1-01-1-0
Away Record2-0-01-1-0
Record vs. Spread3-1-02-2-0
Points Scored/Game24.8 (12th)15.5 (25th)
Points Allowed/Game14.5 (3rd)25.0 (23rd)
Takeaway Diff.0 (15th)+3 (9th)
Pass Yds/Game183 (26th)184 (25th)
Rush Yds/Game151 (4th)78 (29th)
Def. Pass Yds/Game168 (3rd)254 (26th)
Def. Rush Yds/Game92 (7th)148 (29th)

So this stat also says while our Offense continues to suck as expected,our Defense hasn’t exactly set the world on fire.
What a great start to the season. What a disappointment. Again. Let all the excuses begin. Again.

Here goes! Kenny I think gets the start.
Steelers 17
Ravens 13

My prediction is the same betting line regardless of which QB plays

Ravens 34

Steelers 15

There is little to be positive about this week.

QB1 141 yards, 2 INT

good guys 17 bad guys 13. Mitch zero KP blows up and get 230. blows up!!!!

It's Ravens week..The team sucks donkey balls but have a little faith....

CAH would be mighty disappointed in the attitude shown here....

iu

iu

Wet're gonna win this fn game because I said so.

Last edited:
Ravens 28
Steelers 9 (Boswell)

Whomever QB on sunday yards 285 1 int 0 td’s

Never pick against the Steelers, ever, but I really can't see them winning this game. The Rats are actually pretty good and we are not.

Steelers - 24
Ratbirds - 21

Mitch 0 yards and 0 ints. It looks like KP is playing. If he isn't, I will revise these.

Never pick against the Steelers, ever, but I really can't see them winning this game. The Rats are actually pretty good and we are not.

Steelers - 24
Ratbirds - 21

Mitch 0 yards and 0 ints. It looks like KP is playing. If he isn't, I will revise these.
Few things I look at besides the state of our team.

1 The rats head coach is known for coming up short in a similar fashion to Tomlin.

2 They have a RB playing QB. Purdy and Stroud are pure passers and it showed. LJ is capable sure but inconsistent. If the pass rushers are done from taking a week off it should make this a close low scoring matchup.