• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - rats pick em thread ( first matchup)

End of the game prediction.

81rpxk.jpg

Healthy Action, media darlings, no-name defense, **** the rats, ………………………….. 22

No flight delays, Bang up KP8, NEEDS banged up bad O’Canada, Home Field advantage.. 25

Mitch passing yards total ………………………167
Mitch int …………………………………………. 1

Team passing ………………………. 243
Team int’s …………………………… 3

The game is a sluggggg-fest for awhile, then the opening kick-off. PITT offense is struggling a lot. Players are seen up in the booth getting tips from O’Canada on how their 3-point stance could be off a little.

Defense is somewhat keeping us in the game. TJ and Highsmith are controlling Action and our DB’s are having an actual picnic on the 22 yard line, some say that is indictive of the Rat’s final score……

Ofdfense is still struggling so O’Canada, saw his “burner account” work so well that he decided to full dress in Steelers uniform and go out on the field to actuall give hands on instruction as to why things weren’t working. He was doing pretty well until it was confirmed BIG BEN w2as still at home, you see O’Canada used the # 7 jersey.

Salute the nation

Few things I look at besides the state of our team.

1 The rats head coach is known for coming up short in a similar fashion to Tomlin.

2 They have a RB playing QB. Purdy and Stroud are pure passers and it showed. LJ is capable sure but inconsistent. If the pass rushers are done from taking a week off it should make this a close low scoring matchup.
True but Lamar is completing over 70% of his passes. Our weaknesses are against the run and the pass (especially if our pass rush isn't getting home early and often).

Going by the points spread, the over under, and a bit of math, Vegas has the steelers implied total as 16.75 points. Lowest in the NFL this week.

My gut says steelers get blown out. Ravens are good at running the ball and Lamar is getting rid of the ball quickly. The Steler defense is struggling vs the run and as we saw vs Houston, if the pass rush doesn't get there, you can carve up the steelers secondary.

The only thing in the steelers favor is homefield and a history of raven games always being close.

Homefield may actually be a disadvantage this week. A slow start will be met with a lot of Boos. A first drive 3 and out could lead to Fire Canada chants before the first TV break.

Ravens run defense has not been elite. The bengals and colts had success on the ground but they do have competent passing games and playcallers to keep a defense guessing.

Ravens 20
Steelers 16

Steelers 5
Ravens 4

Mitch throws for 142 yards and a pick (Edit: Kenny, not Mitch, throws for 142 yards and a pick)

Last edited:
No confidence, only hope....

Steelers - 19
Rats - 16

Mitch throws for 112 yards and 1 pick

Kenny throws for 157 and 1 pick

Total QB passing of 269 and 2 picks

Plus 2 passing TD's and 73 total yards of QB rushing

Ravens weak against the run—————— We come out passing heavy.

Salute the nation

Ravens 74
Steelers 0
may be the only way we could actually get some coaching changes

Alas, we continue to suffer under the current regime

so here goes nothing

Steelers 26
Ravens 23

in an overtime win

mitch throws for 207 warm up yards on the sideline but none on the field as Kenny hops around on one leg all day turtling before contact to make it to the Bye BYE Bye week

Yes Slash I received my diecast rendition of DIC's Luxury S10 in the mail for winning week 2 ...... thanks

I still have faith...faith we can keep this blowout under 30 with a "nice division of labor" in garbage time.
Stabbers 37
Steelers 16

Ravens 74
Steelers 0
may be the only way we could actually get some coaching changes

Alas, we continue to suffer under the current regime

so here goes nothing

Steelers 26
Ravens 23

in an overtime win

mitch throws for 207 warm up yards on the sideline but none on the field as Kenny hops around on one leg all day turtling before contact to make it to the Bye BYE Bye week

Yes Slash I received my diecast rendition of DIC's Luxury S10 in the mail for winning week 2 ...... thanks

Play your cards right and you might get it signed,……… at the parade………..

Salute the nation

Ratbirds 35 - 13 Steelers.....I hope this is the end of the road for Matt Canada because I can't watch this **** show the rest of the year! Time for Mike Tomlin & Art Jr to be held accountable!

Last season game, Najee Harris had 111 (or close) yards rushing———- would be nice to near that today as well.

Salute the nation

Wished I was there to watch it with yaz !!!!

Salute the nation
Outside of Germany, the largest Oktoberfest is in Kitchener, Ontario (formerly Berlin) and surrounding cities in Waterloo Region, attracting over 700,000 visitors annually.

Surprised that Slash dude is not present

Outside of Germany, the largest Oktoberfest is in Kitchener, Ontario (formerly Berlin) and surrounding cities in Waterloo Region, attracting over 700,000 visitors annually.

Surprised that Slash dude is not present

slash has his mouth on some small balls————- or so he says————-
(He made meatballs for lunch)

Salute the nation

slash has his mouth on some small balls————- or so he says————-
(He made meatballs for lunch)

Salute the nation
Birthday dinner last night at Blueblood Steakhouse ...Casa Loma Toronto
44oz tomahawk steak from Nebraska, whipped garlic potatoes, asperagus/hollandaise, caesar salad, baked alaska & raspberry wihite chocolate cheesecake

Breakfast this morning ..... blueberry pancakes, thick cut bacon & scrambled eggs

Thanksgiving dinner today here in Canada ...... turkey breast ..... lamb chops ..... butternut squash soup ...... baked brie with pears ......roasted root vegetables ....focacia bread

Tuesday scheduled for a food induced COMA ....

Birthday dinner last night at Blueblood Steakhouse ...Casa Loma Toronto
44oz tomahawk steak from Nebraska, whipped garlic potatoes, asperagus/hollandaise, caesar salad, baked alaska & raspberry wihite chocolate cheesecake

Breakfast this morning ..... blueberry pancakes, thick cut bacon & scrambled eggs

Thanksgiving dinner today here in Canada ...... turkey breast ..... lamb chops ..... butternut squash soup ...... baked brie with pears ......roasted root vegetables ....focacia bread

Tuesday scheduled for a food induced COMA ....

WhoAley stuff buttons

How much was your PRE-weight and how much was your Post-weight ???

Salute the nation