• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers realistic big board - let's create one using prospects they have shown interest in.

I added Ricky Stromberg C (out of Arkansas) Somewhat of a possible sleeper pick. They recently met with him per reports.

T Joey Fisher Sheppard. I will add him tonight after work.

I think this flew over your head from the heavy sarcasm. Cooch lost that bet that cost him 30 days off from Coolie saying Oliver was top ten. And our own cooch swearing he wasn't. Did you miss that thread ? it was a lot of fun especially the part of not seeing cooch for 30 days. 😂
I did not lose the bet, it was void due to injury. Run along now.

I did not lose the bet, it was void due to injury. Run along now.
😂 Yeah you lost the bet. **** injury should have helped your cause but yet he still went top ten. You were dead set against that happening.

The only thing voided around here is your common sense.

you lost the bet because you were a tool

it would have been voided but you couldn't keep your fingers off the keyboard...

In your small mind I lost the bet.

well the board was enjoyable for th 30 days you were gone

so we all won......

Right you used your mod powers to enforce a wager that was clear null and void. I know this, and so do you.

Right you used your mod powers to enforce a wager that was clear null and void. I know this, and so do you.
as I have explained multiple times. I would have let it go had you not been in the thread the week prior to the draft boasting about how you were going to win the bet and I would be silence for a month. Your idiocy kept the bet alive

Coochie ! you ignorant slut, you lost the bet time for you to move on. You simply were wrong. He was going top ten with or without an injury concern. I bet you never make another bet due to being ban frightened.😁

So, no bets on drafting RBs or QBs early ?

So, no bets on drafting RBs or QBs early ?
That scared rabbit isn't taking on any bets. He is weak in the knees petrified.

Just added Dawand Jones, I could see him being the 32 pick if available.

Florida IOL O'Cyrus Torrence has a visit lined up, will add him.

Just watched interview with Nolan Smith after his pro day. Seems like a humble, well grounded young man.

Updated...

Last edited:
I'm really growing tired of my homepage telling me that Mel Kiper released a new mock draft. Man, do I despise that blow hard. I'm beginning to think Cooch = Kiper

I'm really growing tired of my homepage telling me that Mel Kiper released a new mock draft. Man, do I despise that blow hard. I'm beginning to think Cooch = Kiper
No Kiper at least watches some game footage.😅 Not that it would matter for cooch as I remember the one time he looked at something someone asked him to look at. His eval was based on his crappy opinion pre-evaluation.

Hell just this draft cooch wants the team to draft a RB in 1, a QB in 4 and a punter.

That is worse than Kiper.