• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -titans game day thread. #gamemanager

Johnson has to go up and contest that ball. He just let the defense have it. Claypool would of went up for that and he is a rookie!

iu

That video is blocked by the NFL!!! What the ****?

Depends on where you look to watch it. They are very protective of their IP and when they enforce copyright—they are really selective of highlights they make available

Can’t block gateways to everyone though. Stay off their radar & don’t profit & they don’t make huge deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Horrible call....Titans go deep coverage package. Take the free points.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

55yard field goal. Chance to drive the knife in. I love the call to go to the EZ. execution was bad. Ben shoulda tossed it out of the ez and come back for one more shot at the EZ

Im blaming Tomlin, kick the field goal, Bos has kicked everything down the middle today, Penalty and you let them off the ropes. Played great and you flub 14 seconds against a team that can score. My rant is over we have played well on all three sides of the ball, still half to go. Lets GOOOOOOOO
LMAO... yes, the HC decided to throw deep...

SMH

Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Im blaming Tomlin, kick the field goal, Bos has kicked everything down the middle today, Penalty and you let them off the ropes. Played great and you flub 14 seconds against a team that can score. My rant is over we have played well on all three sides of the ball, still half to go. Lets GOOOOOOOO

Tomlin went for the throat rather than play conservative. We have dominated the game; I have no issue with going for the kill shot.

55yard field goal. Chance to drive the knife in. I love the call to go to the EZ. execution was bad. Ben shoulda tossed it out of the ez and come back for one more shot at the EZ

bad execution on the play.
Folks ***** when we get conservative and now we go for the kill shot, people *****.

We will just have to disagree. I like the attempt.

If I told you the Steelers would have zero sacks, zero turnovers and Claypool would have zero receptions in a 24-7 game, who would you think was winning?

On this board; you could say they had 10 sacks, 10 turnovers & Claypool with 10 receptions & ppl would still *****

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Looooong drive with a TD.