• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -titans game day thread. #gamemanager

That was a close one.

The Titans got every lucky bounce in this game- The wide right was due.

Reactions: JMM
Guys I’m sorry- Josh got into a wreck and I had to get him. He got T boned. The car is ****** but he’s ok. I missed the whole second half.

We watched and they won. Not sure what that means for the universe.

eh, Had 'em all the way

Guys I’m sorry- Josh got into a wreck and I had to get him. He got T boned. The car is ****** but he’s ok. I missed the whole second half.

Glad he is OK

Glad he is ok. You didn't miss any good Steelers football.

They looked like microwaved dogshit in the second half. Obviously, you take the win on the road against a 5-0 team, but it's hard to be overly excited about it.

I'll take the win but that ***** chick official tried to give it to them. How the **** do they let her call a late hit on that play when her view was blocked and she was down the field. That was a terrible call. Ben had horrible luck today with the tips and batted passes. He played way better than 3 int's makes it look. The D completely fell apart in the 2nd half. No pressure and no coverage. Spillane played pretty damn well.. Glad his injury appears to be nothing since he came back after it.

Really glad to be 6-0 but once again they didn't keep their foot on the gas.

To end the first half, they had really good time management. Did they hire someone to keep track of the clock?