• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -titans game day thread. #gamemanager

There we go!!!

Might I add that I have been in the kitchen since the start of the game making my homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight. So apparently my place IS in the kitchen...lol.

Barefoot too??

I’m liking this so far...BUT...,,It’s still the 2nd quarter...

Henry is a beast!

I'm still amazed even after all of this career that BEN has had that there are still those who think he is a game manager. JEEPERs, shows how much some pay attention and how for off the talking self feeding heads are. Can any of them actually do independent investigation and come up with their actual own diagnostics????

Yea, they're right, BEN is just a game manager.

A-N-D

Tennessee should lose draft pick awarded to the STEELERS, 5th rounder.

Salute the nation

I don’t think anyone has considered him a game manager for over a decade bro. Game managers don’t lead NFL in passing yards 2/4 years.

This year — he’s not putting up the 300 yard games a clip every week. But I’ve said for years team is at their best when he’s around 250 and we get a 100 yards from our RB. Everything from time of possession to defense playing situational football & rested tends to truly dominate.

Low & behold—first time 5-0 since I was 5 years old.

And when they need that come from behind win or the big game from Ben—there’s no doubt he can deliver

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

WATT with the crush!!!!

Okay we got lucky play they got lucky play.

Ok that was a good catch....not gonna lie.

Damn Tannehill got DRILLED...