• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Broncos Wk2 Gameday Thread

Your can see Arthur Smith has a real offense. It all fits together. Plays set up other plays. Defense has to think. Canada just had a collection of plays. Defense could plays fast and cheat because they had nothing to worry about in terms of misdirection.

Definitely.

To me, it's not so much that Smith is doing anything extraordinary. He's merely just the first credible, qualified NFL OC they've had since Todd Haley.

Tomlin has finally gotten the buddy promotion thing out of his system where we all suffered from the players to fans with Fichtner and Canada.

And Jefferson ran it perfect.
I mean when Gene Steratore comes on and says he doesnt like the call, you have to know it was BS. Steratore isnt going to want to talk bad about his referee brethren. He probably knew that the Patriots ran the play all day with no calls because when he was a ref, he didnt call it.

But by God, these refs today are determined to be all up in this game. Just cannot understand why they let OTackles hold TJ and Highsmith. They obviously love calling holding calls. They could call a bunch of them on DEN or whoever attempts to defend Watt/Highsmith.

Did you see Aditi’s Tomlin interview……… her body language is screaming “She wants Me”

Salute the nation

Definitely.

To me, it's not so much that Smith is doing anything extraordinary. He's merely just the first credible, qualified NFL OC they've had since Todd Haley.

Tomlin has finally gotten the buddy promotion thing out of his system where we all suffered from the players to fans with Fichtner and Canada.
Smith is keeping it simple but effective. Stuff does not have to be flashy or rocket science. Just need basic concepts that are executed well.

Damn Najee, he just isnt fast enough. He knows it and that is why he cuts straight upfield because he cannot outrun anybody.

North and South gets yards.

Salute the nation

Apple TO time!!!!!

Damn Najee, he just isnt fast enough. He knows it and that is why he cuts straight upfield because he cannot outrun anybody.
And he shouldn't try to out run anyone.

North and South gets yards.

Salute the nation
I hear ya, but that particular play, he was out in front of the defenders and no one was in front of him. Warren could have run off and left them but Najee knows he cannot so he got all he could get by cutting upfield.

I noticed that about Bijan Robinson last week in ATL. That kid had spurtability. Najee runs as hard as just about anyone I have ever seen. I never falls backward. His attitude is amazing, but its hard for him to break the long one because he just doesnt have the raw speed.

Now that was a ...STAYEMENT.

I hear ya, but that particular play, he was out in front of the defenders and no one was in front of him. Warren could have run off and left them but Najee knows he cannot so he got all he could get by cutting upfield.

I noticed that about Bijan Robinson last week in ATL. That kid had spurtability. Najee runs as hard as just about anyone I have ever seen. I never falls backward. His attitude is amazing, but its hard for him to break the long one because he just doesnt have the raw speed.
Yeah yeah yeah.....Warren is faster. I think everyone knows that by now.

They got to go out and run! Run the qb run the 3rd quarter out. Fields gets in these terrible passing ruts where he holds the ball to long hoping the receiver gets more open… ain’t going to happen he has to throw the receivers open! They need to run him! Get the chains moving!! This game isn’t won yet!

This D feels different than the D of the last few years. Only the first 2 games I know but....

Reactions: JMM