• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Broncos Wk2 Gameday Thread

93len2.jpg
******* A

I will share this with my fellow Steeler Nationers. As I described in the Concession Stand forum, I had to put down my quarter horse, Apache, about 11 days ago. Really in emotional pain.

Last Sunday's Steelers game was honestly the first time I was not in pain since putting him down four days earlier. Thank you, Steelers.

what a tasty apple turnover indeed.

Now we got to get some points. Even if its a Pittsburgh Steeler Special ( 3pts), we need some points. I know its asking way way too much to get not one but two of those TD thingys in the same game. I get it. But we need to take it down the field, eat up some clock and get some points.
7 would look awesome though.

Now lets run the ball down there throat and take in the EZ for a big TD

I think I mentioned in another thread that no one has really stopped Pickens in his career.

I will share this with my fellow Steeler Nationers. As I described in the Concession Stand forum, I had to put down my quarter horse, Apache, about 11 days ago. Really in emotional pain.

Last Sunday's Steelers game was honestly the first time I was not in pain since putting him down four days earlier. Thank you, Steelers.
Sorry to hear you lost a friend. Memory Eternal. Celebrate these W in remembrance

Kick the FG.