• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Broncos Wk2 Gameday Thread

meanwhile on redzone channel, it looks like Cincy has been at the 3 for like 10 minutes now.

We keep killing ourselves.

I have a great idea. Let's get 86yr old men to stand right on the sideline of one of the most violent games in sports.

I'll take 10 per carry
I will take it too. If he was faster, he might have taken it to the house. I didnt say he was a bad RB. Good lord, he just doesnt have the speed that a lot of NFL 1st team RBs have. That was my only point. I love the way he runs. I love how hard he runs.

I will take it too. If he was faster, he might have taken it to the house. I didnt say he was a bad RB. Good lord, he just doesnt have the speed that a lot of NFL 1st team RBs have. That was my only point. I love the way he runs. I love how hard he runs.
Yep....if that was Warren...probably would have been a TD. Smh

And that's it right there. If we had a great run blocking line we wouldn't want him, but with a line like ours he turns what would be 3 yards for a regular back into 5, 7, sometimes more.