• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Broncos Wk2 Gameday Thread

well that's better than a TD but I have a bad feeling here....This game shouldn't even be this close! Steelers offense has looked pretty terrible in the 2nd half so far.

Ok man. I give. We all love the Steelers. Not worth arguing of something like this. Najee is a burner. Sorry I doubted his speed. Wont ever question it again. You win. I just hope PIT wins too.

Speak your opinion, it’s not win / lose………

Salute the nation

Warren made the best of a bad play there.

Lol...No one ever said he was a burner though. Right?....Warren is our change of pace RB. They both have their place on this team.
1000% agree. There is a post in this game thread where I said exactly that. I said we need BOTH on the team. You are so right. The 1-2 combination of them both makes our running game doubly dangerous. Plus it eases the work load on each of them so they can be fresher throughout the season.

I have a great idea. Let's get 86yr old men to stand right on the sideline of one of the most violent games in sports.
Justin should have let the ball go and bear hugged him so he wouldn't go to the ground, but it happened really fast so hard to blame him.

Muuuuuth was wide open on that crossing route

Why Patterson?

We need a long, time killing drive. We have sputters offensively in the second half. Run. Run. Run the ball

Bad call.

are you kidding? They called Dan Moore for a hold for that and apparently DEN NEVER holds the best edge rusher in the league EVER

That is terrrible.

Nice punt. Nice coverage.

Dirty red with a nice special teams tackle