• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Broncos Wk2 Gameday Thread

I know excited fan but really look at the calls when called. Big FU of the officiating. Are stats do not sshow how many plays made and flags came out. A win is a win. Thiugh the offense was much better and had a plan today.

I know excited fan but really look at the calls when called. Big FU of the officiating. Are stats do not sshow how many plays made and flags came out. A win is a win. Thiugh the offense was much better and had a plan today.
How do you figure the offense was better today? We barely had 50 yrds in the second half and last week we had 6 scoring drives + 1 that would have been a score if we kicked a FG. We had bad calls against us last week as well. The line was not as good today. Fields was barely touched last week and had guys in his face a lot this week.

These are massive W early in season to offset the close losses in November and December. Bungles and Baltimore in huge hole. Clowns are useless long term with Watson at QB

not only took it off but slammed it to the ground. Should have been an unsportsmanlike and another 15.
And the Ref saw it and told him to calm the **** down. Which could be considered understandable, except for the fact that this Ref crew appeared to be trying to set a NFL ******* record on consecutive number of plays with offsetting penalties.

Mother *******.....

Second Steelers game where they looked like they were Charles in charge. Outside of WR 2 I love what I am seeing. Wilson (the WR) was close to returning this week. Hopefully he can contribute soon.

That was ugly.
Told y’all it’d be ugly. This dates back to the Cowher days. If we get a ten point lead, we shut it down and rely on the defense. Problem is the defense goes “bend but don’t break” ( aka prevent). I was surprised we took as many shots downfield on offense as we did.

We play up or down to whomever we play...

Tomlin probably gets a bonus from the networks for ever game tgat comes down to the last posession🤣🤣🤣

You laugh, but I think coaches are instructed to “keep games competitive.” That’s how you see so many games come down to the last possession, which is good for the NFL.

You laugh, but I think coaches are instructed to “keep games competitive.” That’s how you see so many games come down to the last possession, which is good for the NFL.
Crash c’mon mane. If you want to say a ref here and there has an agenda. Sure. But teams purposely keeping points off the scoreboard. I can’t drink that kool aid.

Apparently, Dennis Allen and the Saints haven't gotten the memo.

The Panthers and Cowboys will not be able walk straight for weeks after those whippings the Saints gave then.

That penalty that took the TD off the board was bullllllsheet. 😀

Plus the offsetting penalty on Pickens circus catch. Jones played pretty poorly, but that wasn’t a hold on that play. Lord, TJ and Smitty get bent backwards and don’t get calls.