• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

All I heard was eye injury........ losing a contact is not an injury ........ anyone playing with contacts should have a back up pair....... always be prepared .... this is the NFL not Sunday flag football with the guys.... they just brought you up to help the team ....be prepared for anything
Like the announcers get everything right.
Besides, I'm not saying it WAS a contact. I'm speculating on the "injury" as much as everyone else is.
And even if he had a backup pair, which they always do, it takes time to put them in. The game was starting. Refs weren't going to hold up the kickoff so a player could fix his contact (assuming it was a contact).
Btw, I would assume the trainers keep track of things like player's extra contacts ... not the players.

Good run. Just up the middle. Stop the pre snap movement ****.

F_ _ _ Wallace, beat all day and then thumbs down. This defense is clueless coverage stinks, tackling, no one want to ruin their fingernails. No wonder we never get field position, I guess Mitch rubbed off on this secondary.

F_ _ _ Wallace, beat all day and then thumbs down. This defense is clueless coverage stinks, tackling, no one want to ruin their fingernails. No wonder we never get field position, I guess Mitch rubbed off on this secondary.
yeah it is all mitch's fault

damn so of you really need to get laid

They are getting enough out of Harris on First down and then the play calling after is just so stupid.

nice to see Tomlin & Canaduh holding Pickett back here. Take the friggin restraints off the kid! Let him CHUCK IT!
Yeah there's no need to limit the field for him. Let him throw the ball.

We are afraid… thats just it… it won’t matter what OC or players we bring in.. the Head Coach for years is terrified of risking throws over the middle…

70d7378241b52cda84aa178298709b87.jpg

Turnover time!!

Correct me if I’m wrong, aren’t the orange sticks where you have to get to get a first down? 🤔