• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Chargers game thread

A throw into the EZ.....to bad it was to the shortest player on the field. Lol

Fields is progressing nicely... i still think Russ takes the reigns when he gets healthy, but after the season, id resign Fields ... when he gets more familiar with the playbook, he will be way more confident

Our oline needs to step the *** up!!
As I said before we are better off with blocking sleds at the tackle position than we are with Moore & Jones! They are both having rough games. And Jones got lucky with Bosa getting hurt on the first series of the game.

A great drive to get in the red zone and then total dumbassery. No wonder they only score 15 a game.

As I said before we are better off with blocking sleds at the tackle position than we are with Moore & Jones! They are both having rough games. And Jones got lucky with Bosa getting hurt on the first series of the game.
I don't see much from the other three dudes blocking....for our running game that is.

Tied up. Ok time for the team to put it into gear. Lets go!

A great drive to get in the red zone and then total dumbassery. No wonder they only score 15 a game.
Yep....we have not helped ourselves out at times.

Sweet! we gota stay in the game keep it close not turn it over or make stupid penalties… be there at end when anything can happen!

This team can't run the ball. Are our O lineman just not as good/athletic as thought, or is it coaching?