• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Chargers game thread

Boz!!!!!!!!!

I don't know. Najee just seems to run soft for his size. He seems on and off at times. We needed a TD on this possession. All those damn penalties and just a FG...

I don't know. Najee just seems to run soft for his size. He seems on and off at times. We needed a TD on this possession. All those damn penalties and just a FG...

Come on D.....get that ball back!!!!

I RFead that too, I thought good job Coach Tomlin

Salute the nation
Hasn't helped out on how to line up for an offensive play though. Maybe they will work on that next week.🤪

Guys. Guys. We got our touchdown for the week. The rest is on Boz to handle.
All right, 4th qtr lead against a back up QB, THEY SHOULD HOLD THIS RIGHT??
back ups and rookies are MTs kryptonite

Soft????? LOL.... He is big and tries to stop and start too much. He just needs to commit and pound it low. When he does that he carries people for yards. Soft is not how I would describe him.

So going into the 4th quarter for 7 games right now... only 5 out of 14 teams have more than 10 points right now... the age of D has returned

Maybe, but I think it's the "Age of keeping it close to retain viewership" going full steam.

Salute the nation

So going into the 4th quarter for 7 games right now... only 5 out of 14 teams have more than 10 points right now... the age of D has returned
It always does.