• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Chargers game thread

We currently have a nice little start to a drive here,,,,….

Good way to slow down that pass rush with Najee

Salute the nation

That play worked to perfection. A few back to back plays results into 1st downs.....

Well, at least the Steelers have positive yards now. Baby steps, I guess.

Steeler offense. Play action - look downfield, nobody is open because the WRs not named Pickens all suck, check down.
=Fields fought.

/Wilson lovers(you know who you are)

Not even close... the problem is more execution that design this season.. especially on wr blocking and routes
Same Tomlin philosophy hamstringing the offense. Smith might be better able to implement it, but it is still Tomlin’s BS holding them down.

Not even close... the problem is more execution that design this season.. especially on wr blocking and routes

Say what you will but Arthur Smith has never had a passing attack in the NFL better than 18th out of 32 NFL teams. In today's NFL that's absolutely pathetic!

I don't mind the called run but roll him out and give him options.

I went back and looked at it. I think Minkah was at fault as it looked like Joey was playing the flats...

He was, Minka ran a little lazy coverage and then had to try and bang back out there but was late.

Salute the nation

Come on every play is important. Let’s go guys let’s clean it up.

Muth in the middle of the field with the catch.

Now get the ball into the EZ!!!!