• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Falcons 2024 wk 1 Gameday Thread

Steelers have Tomlin who equals Jeff Fisher. The offense will always stink if Tomlin is still around. Let's try something new! No head Coach, Tomlin is Head Defensive Coach & let's get an offensive coach who knows how to move the ball! No head coach required....

Tomlin is the modern day Shottenheimer ... and around 2026 or 27 he will probably surpass Marty in wins...

Steelers have Tomlin who equals Jeff Fisher. The offense will always stink if Tomlin is still around. Let's try something new! No head Coach, Tomlin is Head Defensive Coach & let's get an offensive coach who knows how to move the ball! No head coach required....
Yinz smell that??? I smell Bob...or Cooch...

Falcons putting 8 & 9 in the box on 1st & 2nd down

Pickens and the OL look good in the first half, though the Falcons have not been known for having strong defensive fronts in recent years.

I still don't think we'll get a decent feel for what the offense is capable of until Wilson gets on the field.

Like I said timing passes are his Kryptonite. He needs to be on the move on third down. Can’t sit him in the pocket he freezes.
Put him in the shotgun where he is comfy. This team can’t get out of the way of stupid.

Tomlin is the modern day Shottenheimer ... and around 2026 or 27 he will probably surpass Marty in wins...
What a shame we can't fire Tomlin after the first half of the opener like Cowher yanking Jim Miller.

They have better play calls than we do. That happens more than I would like.