• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Falcons 2024 wk 1 Gameday Thread

BOZ!!!

Is Fields like a deer in headlights? It’s like he is so nervous. Screwing up snaps. Missing a wide open Van Jefferson. Just three behind a wide open Najee. Jesus man. Thought he would have gotten through that in CHI
It is why he needs to sit for a year. Wilson’s job is safe I think.

At least we saw play action
True. The sad thing about that was you can excuse the bad pass if the QB is under pressure, but he wasn't. At least we came out of that first drive S*** show with a tie. Maybe Kordell will settle down and just game manage.

Very solid kick there......Guys are open, line is playing well.....Fields needs to pick it up.

I really hated that call on 3rd & 6 there. That was a terrible call. Boz is amazing....57 yd FG to tie it at 3. That dropped pass by Najee really didn't help that drive! He had 20 yds easily!

Is Fields like a deer in headlights? It’s like he is so nervous. Screwing up snaps. Missing a wide open Van Jefferson. Just three behind a wide open Najee. Jesus man. Thought he would have gotten through that in CHI
That’s why he only cost the Steelers a 6th.

Taking the snap from the center is like opening the door to enter your home. If I were the coach, he would do 100 center snaps after every damn practice. I know game snaps are different, but you have to do something.

We answered. No three and out. That is an improvement from previous years. If Justin could get something to relax him better he would look far better.
He needs to hit the J between series.

We answered. No three and out. That is an improvement from previous years. If Justin could get something to relax him better he would look far better.
Maybe one of the Wilson Twins can give him some Pamprim

I really hated that call on 3rd & 6 there. That was a terrible call. Boz is amazing....57 yd FG to tie it at 3. That dropped pass by Najee really didn't help that drive! He had 20 yds easily!
Yup..it was chicken****

Hit him in the hand, make the catch.
Well you are right, Najee was trying to run before securing the ball but Fields is just so all over the place like he is nervous/scared that he didn’t do Naj any favor by making him turn all the way around to get the ball.

Come on kid, calm the F down. You aren’t going to get yanked for Russ. He can’t play. Just relax and do your thing

He is feeling the heat already. He knows he has to show something or he is done for good. Some people just can’t learn to play within their means.