• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

That was a surprise. TE middle of the field....TD.

At this point I hope they hang 60 on us with no points.

Anyone still questioning whether it is Pickett or our offense? Any Pickett haters? Anyone?.
Both are totally plausible. Pickett has shown next to nothing.

I got nothing. Never have I ever seen the Steelers look so much like they've given up on a season.

Who would have thought at the start of the year our D let’s us down just as much as our O
What a joke

Zappe is resurrecting his career. He's Hilltoppering us.

has a team with a winning record ever lost back to back games vs a 2-10 team?

Not Tomlin's fault at all obviously

When will the talking heads finally say what we have been saying for years, time for Tomlin to go. If it means losing the rest of them than so be it. This **** is old.

Losing to a 2-10 and then 2-11 team at home when you’re in the playoff race, has to be a first. Maybe add that to Tomlin’s resume if it happens.

In all fairness, Naj is not a bust, but he was a draft mistake. You don’t take A RB #1 unles you have a stud OL

Anyone still questioning whether it is Pickett or our offense? Any Pickett haters? Anyone?.
It's both. Pickett misses open guys beyond his first read continuously. He was "league ready" according to Tomlin when they drafted him....yeah.

Mitch cannot read defenses, and cannot predict an open receiver before he is open