• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

I remember the video..Not sure who shot it or with what. That was back in the days before everyone having a HandyCam on their phone.
I remember it too, think it was DD who shot the video.

Reactions: JMM
They never target him. Our coaches and quarterbacks are wasting his talent. He probably wants to be traded. Send him to the rams and he has 1300 yards next season.
What's the reason why they aren't targeting him. You've had two QBs this season now basically ignore him.

What's the reason why they aren't targeting him. You've had two QBs this season now basically ignore him.
Pickens runs inconsistent routes so mostly unless he is the primary read They don’t even bother to look his way… because At any time he can go from run to jog or just quit altogether.

Its an epic coaching failure with a young wr yet again

Pickens runs inconsistent routes so mostly unless he is the primary read They don’t even bother to look his way… because At any time he can go from run to jog or just quit altogether.

Its an epic coaching failure with a young wr yet again
That's what I've gathered from watching him at the stadium. He's loafing it half the time and the QBs don't trust that he'll be where he's supposed to be. Pickens is a guy that people talk like he's Randy Moss, but he's been a higher volume Martavis Bryant. A lot of talent that hasn't shown that he's the full package.

Even dating back to Hines Ward, Tomlin teams have always forced plays to specific WRs and it hurts the O…

AB would cry and instantly get targeted for an entire series until we’d throw a pick trying to force the ball to him

It’s not because he isn’t open. I’ve shown film breakdowns of him open time and time again. I didn’t breakdown the pats film but I bet if I do there’s gonna be a handful of missed opportunities to him.

The Steelers have lost 4 straight games vs. opponents with 2 wins and 10 losses​

2018: 7-4-1 Steelers lose to 2-10 Oakland

2020: 11-2 Steelers lose to 2-10-1 Cincy

2023: 7-4 Steelers lose to 2-10 AZ

2023: 7-5 Steelers lose to 2-10 NE

I doubt this ignominious feat will ever be topped. Just remarkable.