• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

Just keep in mind, there should be absolutely nothing to get upset about, sit back and laugh.
That will be my approach if we lose this game.
The Yuengling flights are going down good.
We need to win this game.

i picked both defenses in a fanduel lineup so expect a shoot out

I will check the score in the morning. I have no interest in watching that BS. They have finally beaten me into non-interest...I choose sleep...

I'll say this - if the Steelers come out again tonight and lay another egg against ANOTHER 2-10 team......at home...on national TV....when they still had a chance to make the playoffs...that HAS to be the end for Tomlin. How do you keep him ? Your own players are publicly stating that they don't believe they took an opponent serious enough and didn't prepare enough, when they are supposedly fighting for a playoff spot.

Rooney Rule or diversity hire or not, that is a bad coach and keeping him would only insult the ownership and piss off the fan base (does the ownership even realize that ?). He (and all assistant coaches) needs to be replaced with someone that can establish hard work, superior effort, preparation, and accountability as the lynch pin of team. What I don't get is why would a player WANT to play here on this team in its current state? On a team where the owners and coaches do such a poor job and do not hold anyone - most importantly themselves - accountable ? Getting rid of that isn't killing the last unicorn, it is turning the page on a lackadaisical coach that isn't passionate enough about this organization to study and prepare.

Save us Omar Khan, you're our only hope.

I'll say this - if the Steelers come out again tonight and lay another egg against ANOTHER 2-10 team......at home...on national TV....when they still had a chance to make the playoffs...that HAS to be the end for Tomlin. How do you keep him ? Your own players are publicly stating that they don't believe they took an opponent serious enough and didn't prepare enough, when they are supposedly fighting for a playoff spot.

Rooney Rule or diversity hire or not, that is a bad coach and keeping him would only insult the ownership and piss off the fan base (does the ownership even realize that ?). He (and all assistant coaches) needs to be replaced with someone that can establish hard work, superior effort, preparation, and accountability as the lynch pin of team. What I don't get is why would a player WANT to play here on this team in its current state? On a team where the owners and coaches do such a poor job and do not hold anyone - most importantly themselves - accountable ? Getting rid of that isn't killing the last unicorn, it is turning the page on a lackadaisical coach that isn't passionate enough about this organization to study and prepare.

Save us Omar Khan, you're our only hope.
Ridiculous.

Man how the might have fallen. Just think how big these 2 teams getting together meant to the afc playoffs. 5 star match up if you will. Popcorn

Man how the might have fallen. Just think how big these 2 teams getting together meant to the afc playoffs. 5 star match up if you will. Popcorn
It meant the Steelers getting embarrassed by a team that had the goods on them offensively and defensively.

Mrs, Fan - her fake eye lashes look stupid.

Haha. Love my wife

Boobs-06-05-20-GIF-14-bl-Awesome.gif
Ready.
Did you do this for me??? My man!!!

Minkah said we're gonna get 2-3 apple turnovers tonight...AND...

They want to hold the *'s to a donut!!!

That's big.

Bellicheat wants to lose worse than Tomlin can. We win