• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Saints game thread.

Just thinking. On the 4th and inches they ran the sneak with Dalton. Why not use Hill(Slash Plus) in that situation? Glad it all worked oit how it did of course bit theu bring in Hill in all these other situations but probably the most crucial one you leave an old QB in for the sneak.

So glad we didn't go after Russell Wilson as so many wanted us to. He is absolutely terrible in Denver this year. They have a good D but score as little as we do.
Especially with what they gave up for him. I mean,you could see him declining a bit for Seattle. But he’s fallen off a cliff in Denver. Give credit to Seattle’s Front Office for recognizing and then Maximizing.

Hey fam. I've been offline due work travel and now the flu...

I kept up with the highlights but glad to see we won.

Matt Wright sucks. So does Bama (this year)...
We were worried after last Saturday.

I don't think it's COVID-19 but chyt, I can't even drink...
My Son had the flu couple weeks ago. Took him 6 days. He couldn’t believe it. Felt horrible.

Then my brother got Covid for the second time. First time was a walk in the park. This time he said he felt like he was run over by a bus. Everything ached. Shortness of breath. I think he was actually a little freaked out this time.

All of these teams are so much better coached then the Steelers
The Colts and their supposedly unqualified new head coach were leading all day until just a minute ago.
Raiduhs 20 Colts 19