• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Saints game thread.

Horribly left
Hooked.

Hooker ***** left behind
iu

A hookah?

• Wow
Reactions: MTC
He needs to practice kicking on the Heinz Field grass. His plant foot slipped on the second miss.

I saw that too and if that plant foot oves much it is very hard to control the kick..

Salute the nation

You took the shrunken heads.

I love shrunken heads............................. BBQ'd.

Kinda taste like chicken but have the "pop-corn" shrimp crunch.......................

Salute the nation

how much for the S10?

I bid 300 Central African CFA francs. And 10 pounds of Spam.

Had I not just purchased an 8-pack of spam at Sam's Club, your offer may have been considered...........................................

Can't sell the LUXURY S10 due to Coolie still has 2-credits for rides on the 22.3 mile course. He mail-ordered 2-5lb slices of perfectly cooked Bacon.

Salute the nation

Had I not just purchased an 8-pack of spam at Sam's Club, your offer may have been considered...........................................

Can't sell the LUXURY S10 due to Coolie still has 2-credits for rides on the 22.3 mile course. He mail-ordered 2-5lb slices of perfectly cooked Bacon.

Salute the nation
Damn those slices have some good weight. I presume you have a damn good butcher in the area..

I am going to buy it. pimp it out. cut the top off. turn it into a convertible. and use it to drive you guys around during the Steelers super bowl parade THIS YEAR

I love the optimism … if this miracle happens we absolutely are holding you to this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want to buy the S10

Many do but I humbly seem to have trouble parting with her.. slash and Paul but mostly Coolie would be devistated.

Of course who doesn't want to ride in the lap of luxury.

Lunar was thinking the same thing when I told him he would have to sit on either Coolies or your lap..................

Salute the nation

I am going to buy it. pimp it out. cut the top off. turn it into a convertible. and use it to drive you guys around during the Steelers super bowl parade THIS YEAR

That option package has already been installed, that little lime button on the dash is what activates the transition............. kind of like putting the top down on most LUXURY cars.......................

Salute the nation

I love the optimism … if this miracle happens we absolutely are holding you to this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The truck conversion or the SuperBowl...................?

Believe !!!

Salute the nation