• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Saints Game Thread

Missed everything to this point. Looking at the stats seems like we did very well. Any quick summary about what the stats don't show for someone who hasn't seen any game ? Thanks

1st drive Ben spreads the ball around to multiple receivers, Brown, Rogers, James...one run by Bell and James catches a short TD pass

3 and out for the Defense

2nd drive, Brown catches a medium deep pass and goes to the house

Saints actually get a first down, then pick up good yards but the play called back over a holding call drawn by Jones...quickly punt again (rogers lets it bounce and it is downed inside the 5...luckily a penalty moves it to the 20

Jones makes one good long pass.to Wheaton...Bell ends up fumbling it away

Chickillo makes a tackle

First points given up by the starting defense thru 3 games, nice play by that Saints TE

Cant ask for much more from Davis than that.

Sean Davis just got toasted by Snead for a TD :(

**** Cockrell and Tomlin, get some real NFL CBs.

Clete you know you supposed to take your meds before the game starts

Not feeling Toussaint as the KR no burst

Jones not staring down his receivers.

Is Heyward ok. My kid got some bootleg site going. I saw he was hurt but no replay and no update from the Saints broadcast crew. I heard announcer say hopefully a cramp. Anyone know anything.

Lmao @ Clete still easy to make you lose your ****

I know the big name guys have barely played but Berry has been the most impressive player so far this pre season