• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Saints Game Thread

That punt was amazing! Way to go Barry, way to not get beat out by that 'upgrade' Monday...

You are a tool

It's over Clete. I was just joshing with you..I will get you booted when the regular season start. Enjoy the game man

That's another pressure by Jones made the QB step up

Serious issues again in nit being able to rush the passer and cover the middle of the field

Sarcasm, I presume?

No! You hafta know where you are on the field and you've gotta turn around for that ball. Should have intercepted it if he plays it like he's suppose to. He was right there he just didn't turn around!

Serious issues again in nit being able to rush the passer and cover the middle of the field

so on the 4th down play they did not force the qb to step up and throw short of the sticks??

Is it me or.... is Jones looking pretty good this game. He's even going thru his reads!

They need to get their stars out of this game....Bell, DeCastro, Pouncey, Gilbert.....and on Defense Shazier, Harrison, Moats, Tuitt. Get them off this field.

so on the 4th down play they did not force the qb to step up and throw short of the sticks??

THEY did not include Jarvis who was busing securing the area 10 yards behind the QB which is all he ever does, **** Jarvis and Tomlin who keeps playing the useless shithole.

That was impressive by Jones. Looked off his first read and made a good throw. Good job Grimble holding onto the ball

Grimble with a great block followed up with a great catch and run on the next play.. Let's see if he can take advantage of Green's injury and get on the 53

THEY did not include Jarvis who was busing securing the area 10 yards behind the QB which is all he ever does, **** Jarvis and Tomlin who keeps playing the useless shithole.

you didn't mention Jones in the post I quoted and I never mentioned him....

your hate of Jones is a bit over the top...