• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stifle yourself Edith

Nothing new. Conform. Conform. Or be eliminated

They are censoring a mainstream news source and have stepped in **** this time. Cruz has the power to subpoena their ***** to the Senate and pose the same questions he did in a letter to them:

• Has Twitter ever made it impossible for the New York Times, Washington Post, or any other major news outlet to publish its own research? [Of course not]
  • If Twitter did not prevent Buzzfeed from publishing an unfounded report about the Steele dossier, or the New York Times from publishing unverified information about the Trump tax returns, please provide a politically neutral principle for why the reporting is treated differently. [There is no legitimate reason to treat the information differently. Every sentient being knows that. Twitter and Facebook are simply trying to interfere - in the open, nothing hidden - in the election.]
  • Has Twitter ever restricted any news report about President Trump? [Of course not]
  • Has Twitter been in contact with any member of the Biden-Harris campaign about the decision to censor this news report? [Of course they have]

God I hope trump wins for this reason alone. Social media is a trash heap that needs to go away. The original goals have long been past and now are nothing more than a hate, mind control machine dedicated to those it seems fit.

God I hope trump wins for this reason alone. Social media is a trash heap that needs to go away. The original goals have long been past and now are nothing more than a hate, mind control machine dedicated to those it seems fit.

Damn right... I remember the days when the internet was confined to just Steeler Nation and a couple other pretender websites. Back when things were good.

Damn right... I remember the days when the internet was confined to just Steeler Nation and a couple other pretender websites. Back when things were good.

Not that I was on it. But when FB started it was what it was for. Connecting to those you had in your life. Share things, maybe reconnect....etc. now nothing more than a forum of hate mobs and propaganda

Not that I was on it. But when FB started it was what it was for. Connecting to those you had in your life. Share things, maybe reconnect....etc. now nothing more than a forum of leftist hate mobs and propaganda

FTFY. No conservative speech allowed.

I am not on FB or Twitter. Twitter has a competitor in Parler.
I don't use Google. I use Duckduckgo.
I am still spending too much time on YouTube. Bitchute and Odysee are coming along, as options.

This is how you tell Sillicon Valley to **** off.

Not that I was on it. But when FB started it was what it was for. Connecting to those you had in your life. Share things, maybe reconnect....etc. now nothing more than a forum of hate mobs and propaganda

I created a fake profile I use for posting in some groups.

Should have thought of that.
Johnny Oh and the profile pic is an Asian man. Funny, almost no one gives me ****, I figure they look at the profile and there's nothing there so they realize it's fake.

Johnny Oh and the profile pic is an Asian man. Funny, almost no one gives me ****, I figure they look at the profile and there's nothing there so they realize it's fake.

I think it's because it's hard to **** with racist Asians.

n76jx4azg9t51.jpg

I think the e-mails and pictures are going to blow up the Biden campaign. Three reasons:

• The effort to control damaging information about Biden is now so overwhelming that only the absolute stupidest of the stupid fail to see it. Americans as a rule don't like this overt two-tier system of justice.
  • Biden lied about all of it. His knowledge of Cocaine Hunter's job, access given in return, favors for his crackhead son, extorting the Ukranian government as a side note to helping his dumb, drug-addled, corrupt son. He lied about ALL of it.
  • The overtness of the corruption is just stunning. It is. And notice that the Biden shills and staff are NOT denying the information. They are tap-dancing around the issue by saying, "Biden's calendar showed no meeting." Oh **** you, I presume before the advancing dementia took over, Corrupt Joe knew enough not to DOCUMENT the corruption.

The information is legitimate. The source has identified himself, a computer guy in Delaware, not the Russians. The FBI knew about the issue and apparently destroyed the evidence.

This is going to get ******* big and ******* ugly very, very, very soon.

I think the e-mails and pictures are going to blow up the Biden campaign. Three reasons:

• The effort to control damaging information about Biden is now so overwhelming that only the absolute stupidest of the stupid fail to see it. Americans as a rule don't like this overt two-tier system of justice.
  • Biden lied about all of it. His knowledge of Cocaine Hunter's job, access given in return, favors for his crackhead son, extorting the Ukranian government as a side note to helping his dumb, drug-addled, corrupt son. He lied about ALL of it.
  • The overtness of the corruption is just stunning. It is. And notice that the Biden shills and staff are NOT denying the information. They are tap-dancing around the issue by saying, "Biden's calendar showed no meeting." Oh **** you, I presume before the advancing dementia took over, Corrupt Joe knew enough not to DOCUMENT the corruption.

The information is legitimate. The source has identified himself, a computer guy in Delaware, not the Russians. The FBI knew about the issue and apparently destroyed the evidence.

This is going to get ******* big and ******* ugly very, very, very soon.

Not to mention that blacks now see that the son of the guy who wrote the racist crime bill gets to smoke crack freely.

I wondered who that was, lol. Nice.

I'll wait for Tibs to tell me how this is much ado about nothing.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Remember the 18-minute gap on the Nixon tapes during Watergate? Well, we may have a 3-hour gap in Biden's schedule on the day he is alleged to have met with the Burisma executive. (H/T Julie Levin)</p>— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) <a href="https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1316512943077560320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This thing is going to destroy the corrupt Biden family. I seriously hope Dementia Joe denies that the e-mails are from his son - the computer has multiple images of the idiot known as Hunter @#$%ing some girl, along with dozens of other photos.

The computer is good 'ol Hunter's.

Oh, and Kamala Blowjob is not campaigning today, i.e., not talking to the press, because two unidentified people, whom she had no contact with, were diagnosed with the Chinese flu.

Suuure. They're trying to get their story straight.

And funny how Dementia Joe does not simply come out and say, "This is all bullshit!! It's fake!!"

Because he knows the truth. Lying liar whose lies were caught in his son's computer.