• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stories that disappeared

coyotes.

oh, wait. maybe the MSM just isn't awake yet.

This th needs more traction. Maybe a new one about the media. Can those on the left explain to me the clear bias when it comes to things like shootings? Why no more news on the recent events? Why have they gone away?

can we all agree that if it was a pale male this would be front page for months, endless congressional hearings about the gun used, the mag, and caliber of round?

Friend asked.

Daily updated coronavirus case and death numbers onscreen during every news show.
While I can’t speak for the screen as I have stopped watching the news for a long time now, but headlines on the phone are noting but “we better be scared of the next couple weeks,....this “new” version is horrible,...and on and on.

dims want Clovid. They need covid. They have NOTHING else. Nothing.

While I can’t speak for the screen as I have stopped watching the news for a long time now, but headlines on the phone are noting but “we better be scared of the next couple weeks,....this “new” version is horrible,...and on and on.

Yes that's true but on the other hand they must simultaneously give the impression that Joe Biden's amazing "plan" has slowed the spread.

It's a tough trick but they think they can pull it off.

They'll drag this **** out for as long as possible. We've had over year of fear tactics and conditioning to submit. Pure lunacy. ******* hate these people running things. I can't express how much they repulse me.

Fevers high with that double mutant.

and a new one...

the former NFL player who shot 5 people. barely a blip on the national media radar. wonder why.

**** Ogre

Drunk Nancy leaving her mansion to violate her own warnings and California lockdown orders by getting hair done, sans mask.

Rubber-faced Whitmer violating her own lockdown order by having hubby travel to 2nd home in Michigan to move boat.

Gavin Recall violating his own lockdown order by dining with friends at the most expensive restaurant in America, sans mask.

Hmm, they all seem to have something in common. Beyond politicians being filthy rich I mean.

(D)imbos awash in billions from giant corporate monopolies.

Stories about the incredible evil brought about by money in politics? Gone, baby, gone.

How about Peepads raising tensions with Russia while the media claims it's because of "Election tampering". What a bunch of ******* ***-hats.

Jesus ******* Christ, Decaf makes a guest appearance, worried about Trump's personal finances. Hey genius, the corporate billionaires have bought off the boot-licking lackeys in the (D)imbo party, who then use their positions to make the billionaires even richer while ******* the middle class, shipping our manufacturing to China cuz Bezos and Cook need a couple more billion, and stupid (D)imbos and their ignorant quislings bleat their approval.

What a terrible idea it would be to add Supreme Court justices for purely political reasons.

Why an independent judiciary is so important to this nation.

Beijing Joe, the China lapdog, and his "blue ribbon panel" on packing the court, uhh, I mean "adding justices."

Stories about election fraud. We all know the 2020 election was as pure as Cumala on her wedding night. Stories like this bullshit whopper from some far right (ever hear of something called "far left"? Me neither), unreliable "news" source:

Fraud Easier Via Mail
Election administrators have a shorthand name for a central weakness of voting by mail. They call it granny farming. “The problem,” said Murray A. Greenberg, a former county attorney in Miami, “is really with the collection of absentee ballots at the senior citizen centers.” In Florida, people affiliated with political campaigns “help people vote absentee,” he said. “And help is in quotation marks.”
Voters in nursing homes can be subjected to subtle pressure, outright intimidation or fraud. The secrecy of their voting is easily compromised. And their ballots can be intercepted both coming and going.
The problem is not limited to the elderly, of course. Absentee ballots also make it much easier to buy and sell votes. In recent years, courts have invalidated mayoral elections in Illinois and Indiana because of fraudulent absentee ballots.

Pure, unadulterated horseshit. What rag published that bunk?

The New York Times? But, but, but ... that was 2018!! Sooo much changed in the next 48 months!

What a terrible idea it would be to add Supreme Court justices for purely political reasons.

Why an independent judiciary is so important to this nation.

Beijing Joe, the China lapdog, and his "blue ribbon panel" on packing the court, uhh, I mean "adding justices."
How else will they push through unconstitutional executive orders and legislation. No need to worry about the supreme court when it will do your bidding. They do this and they'd better hope they secure permanent power.

How else will they push through unconstitutional executive orders and legislation. No need to worry about the supreme court when it will do your bidding. They do this and they'd better hope they secure permanent power.

No such thing.

What about the Russian bounties? Remember how that was all the rage with the news media? A fully unsubstantiated story that's since been fully proven false and having no merit?

Tibs was ALL over this story at the time. Bought this **** hook line and sinker.