• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stories that disappeared

here's one...

fact-checking a POTUS speech while the speech is on-going, then multiple fact-checks of the same speech within minutes of the speech's conclusion.

shootings in schools.
wild, huh? so many of these kids are - or have been - doing home schooling and ... well ... I'm sure Tibs or Flog or 21 will tell us why we havent seen shootings skyrocket in homes of gun owners since all these little troubled kids have been there and not at school.

shootings in schools.
wild, huh? so many of these kids are - or have been - doing home schooling and ... well ... I'm sure Tibs or Flog or 21 will tell us why we havent seen shootings skyrocket in homes of gun owners since all these little troubled kids have been there and not at school.
It's clear that they are in homes that don't have guns. Otherwise them being shot is 100% unavoidable.

has anyone remembered the multiple child sex ring busts that were occurring as recently as last year?

either we busted and broke up every single last one in this country or ...

has anyone remembered the multiple child sex ring busts that were occurring as recently as last year?

either we busted and broke up every single last one in this country or ...
My bud is a FED and that was his division out of Philly. Heard some real **** up ****. And there is no ******* way it’s broken up. I think the dims like there inner ring.

I've heard some things as well and can't think of much that's more depraved than what they do to these young girls/boys.

When this nation falls, I hope lynch mobs hang those scumbags high

already disappeared - Fauci's emails

The taxpayer (i.e., our) money the "defund the police" imbeciles are spending on private security to protect themselves.

Defund my protection, take away my 2nd Amendment rights, but you get private security and armed guards on my dime. I don't understand why we as a nation are not outraged by those idiots and ready to make them live under the rules they want to impose on us.

The utter obsession with and stupidity regarding the January 6, 2021 riots. Armed insurrection? No. Armed? No. Insurrection? No. The DOJ dropped one allegation since the evidence showed the guy simply showed up for the protest and the claims by a paid informant that he entered the capital were a lie.

Held in solitary confinement without a hearing for almost six months, for NOTHING. Oh, and guess what's next? Yep, false imprisonment lawsuit and a bunch of taxpayer money paid to the guy for being railroaded for doing nothing.

Stacy, any updates on your end about the fiction known as "white supremacy" and "insurrection"? Yeah, didn't think so.