• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Study Shows Least Supportive Fans Are

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
A Canadian sports betting site did a study of internet searches for merchandise, tickets and general info on the team. Support for this team dropped 62% just from last year. Is it a team that stinks? A team that moved? A team that made a big trade the fans didn't like?

Any Guesses?

The answer is

Cleveland Browns

Maybe some people don't want to root for a team led by a guy who may have assaulted over 20 women.

It don’t surprise me. Anything Browns related has been a disaster ever since they returned to the league.

Baker Mayfield may have been the best shot for them in a long time, but even that got sticky in the end…..

Salute the nation

The football gods make Browns' leadership take stupid pills. The fans will only show up if LeBron joins that team. Don't be surprised if they try to make him their next QB.

The football gods make Browns' leadership take stupid pills. The fans will only show up if LeBron joins that team. Don't be surprised if they try to make him their next QB.

Bring him in (LeBron) and TJ - N - ALEX will show him the football meaning of being laid up…………………

Salute the nation

Odd as the ones who remain are quite the delusional bunch.

It was a stroke of marketing genius to add the gender-blended demonic elf to the orange and shitstain color theme.

Nothing like changing the uniform for a “step up” in popularity.>

Salute the nation

That is a bit surprising. Those fans have been so loyal since the 50s!!! Sell out every home game even though they have not won a championship in 90% of the fans lives

I would have found something better to do a long time ago if I was a Browns fan.
They haven't won **** since before I was born and haven't been in a single Superbowl.

I mean when the team name is most often associated with this ... :poop::poop::poop: why would anybody be surprised at the fact the fans are negative?

I still refuse to believe that they didn’t blow tgat 28 point lead in the playoff game… It would have been the most Browns thing ever… the remaining fanbase would have instantly imploded into a giant Brown hole … it absolutely should have happened…