• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Bowl ————- what’s for SuppeR

Going to a party. I’m bringing some chili I got started at 8am today. As for my app, made a nice 7 layer dip that is more like 9 layers. Lol

I wanted to do this, but given I already dropped 90 on chili and dip ingredients I said nah.

that looks fffing awesome ..... cheese hoarder worthy ........ thanks for sharing

Hoping you are not modelling yourself after (fat Elvis) Pressley Harvin the Turd ...

Misses punts alot ....but does not look like he misses too many meals
And somehow Tomlin loves him, a chicken wing buddy? How much you want to bet? Shades can get into the undisciplined vibe that Harvin carries. That's sweat home territory for Shades. Only problem is, you're not supposed to determine starters position on if you "like" someone. Tomlin does. It's a huge embarrassment.

Reactions: xjx
And somehow Tomlin loves him, a chicken wing buddy? How much you want to bet? Shades can get into the undisciplined vibe that Harvin carries. That's sweat home territory for Shades. Only problem is, you're not supposed to determine starters position on if you "like" someone. Tomlin does. It's a huge embarrassment.
So you are eating Tomlin hate for dinner?

No. Big Z's in Katy TX. Owners from Chicago. Moms sauce recipe. As close to the real McCoy as you can get in Texas.

Maybe he holds balls well ...after practice

I used to love making custard ..... then chop bananas up into it

I loved chopped bananas, then pouting custard into them………….

Fitty

Salute the nation