• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Bowl ————- what’s for SuppeR

Texas Chili. damn was it spicy.

Sometimes one needs that "SPICE" to wake them up and smile like "Crap that's HOT"

I used Spicey HOT Italian sausage and added a 1/4 hot pepper, livened up my Lasagna noticeable.! Just right though.

Salute the nation

Sometimes one needs that "SPICE" to wake them up and smile like "Crap that's HOT"

I used Spicey HOT Italian sausage and added a 1/4 hot pepper, livened up my Lasagna noticeable.! Just right though.

Salute the nation
I used two Jalapenos from our garden last summer...First three or four bites weren't bad but as we kept eating the heat kept building until we had snot pouring out our noses. lol

At the last minute I decided to ditch the Korean BBQ for Thai red curry.
Hot as heck and tasted great. Had it with Japanese short grained rice and followed it up with homemade Key lime pie and some homemade cookies.
Not common football food but worked great for the speedicut household.

Smoked a 6 lb pork butt. Shredded and served with mac n cheese and corn on the cob. Tasted better with 49er tears after the game.

I used two Jalapenos from our garden last summer...First three or four bites weren't bad but as we kept eating the heat kept building until we had snot pouring out our noses. lol

Last fall my book-keeper gave me two uprooted hot pepper plants. I picked the small peppers off and chopped them up. I put about a 1/2 teaspoon to a baggie / serving (because these things are explosively HOT. I put a single baggie in and WhoAley MoeAley, but just right for some change up on Lasagna.

(Nose clears out fast, I didn’t tear on this one)

Salute the nation