• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Duper Tuesday! FL, OH, IL, MO, NC, Northern Marianas!

Definitely a HUGE night for Trump even with losing Ohio. When the delegates are totaled, he should have gained another 150+ on Cruz and be almost 300 up total on him.

Little Marco is out. He damaged his own brand. Kasich can't win, but took all of Ohio's votes. What's his end game.

IMO Kasich should get out now.

Little Marco is out. He damaged his own brand. Kasich can't win, but took all of Ohio's votes. What's his end game.

Twitchy won Ohio but he couldn't even get 50% of his own state's vote. Bail out, dude.

Kasich's end game is to prevent an automatic delegate nomination for Trump, hope for a brokered convention, and beat Cruz out to get the nomination (with the help of his capital hill cronies and old farts that have ruined the Republican party with their righteous horse **** messages and do nothing policies).

DOMINATION

florida-primary.jpg

Let the fallout begin

John Boehner Endorses Paul Ryan for President

Former Speaker of the House John Boehner has endorsed current Speaker Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)56% for president, in the event that no Republican candidate achieves a majority on the first ballot at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ohn-boehner-endorses-paul-ryan-for-president/

******* loser - go down in flames you *****

------------------------

Trump, Cruz vow to barricade Kasich from convention

The two leading GOP campaigns intend to muscle the Ohio governor out of the race.

Advisers to Donald Trump and Ted Cruz say there's no way they'll allow John Kasich to even compete at a contested national convention

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-cruz-kasich-convention-220846

------------------------

Kasich should be kicked out now

Cruz got his dick slammed in the dirt - almost a bigger loser than that old stinking rat commie Bernie

Why no talk about that?

Where is everyone hiding?

hahahahahaha

Saw an interview on Fox with Trump a couple days ago and they asked him about the debate. He said he knew nothing about it. I don't blame him for not attending especially since he already had a prior speaking engagement. How the heck are they going to have a debate without him is the question. Cruz against Kasich. I know I won't be watching.

Let the fallout begin

John Boehner Endorses Paul Ryan for President

Former Speaker of the House John Boehner has endorsed current Speaker Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)56% for president, in the event that no Republican candidate achieves a majority on the first ballot at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ohn-boehner-endorses-paul-ryan-for-president/

******* loser - go down in flames you *****

------------------------

See here now, this technically is an endorsement for Trump.

Ryan should scare some of the Republicans for Cruz or Kasich over to the Trump Train.

**** Ryan, **** Boner, **** the establishment, **** Fox News. Trump doesn't need them.

We'll see what happens as the race turns national - how hard does little loser Bernie attack Hillary or will his balls shrink even more and he lays down and let's her walk all over him along the way

BWAhahahaha - **** you Fox

The HillVerified account ‏@thehill
BREAKING: Fox News cancels GOP debate after Trump, Kasich drop out: reports http://hill.cm/Yz2Ludt

2uhsobl.jpg

Last edited:
BAM!

Florida Gov. Rick Scott Endorses Donald Trump

Just a day after his state rendered its judgment in the Republican primary -- handing over all of its 99 GOP delegates to Donald Trump -- Florida Gov. Rick Scott urged his fellow Republicans to “coalesce” behind the New York businessman.

Scott called on Republicans to "come together" in a Facebook post today. "With his victories yesterday, I believe it is now time for Republicans to accept and respect the will of the voters and coalesce behind Donald Trump"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/florida-gov-rick-scott-endorses-donald-trump/story?id=37693314

Headline news

Cruz: Kasich must quit or Trump wins

Trump: would consider Rubio as running mate

The victory lap continues:

Donald J. Trump ✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump
Yesterday was amazing—5 victories. Lyin’ Ted Cruz
had zero. Things are going very well!
1:04 PM - 16 Mar 2016

Donald J. Trump ✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump
In the last 2 weeks, I had $35M of negative ads against me in Florida & I won in a massive landslide.The establishment should save their $$!
1:13 PM - 16 Mar 2016

Trump already said he wants more of an inside person/politician for his VP pick. Kasich would help seal up Ohio but he is saying he would never do it. Rubio would help seal up Florida (I believe Obama won it twice) and bring in some Hispanic voters. Other than that, I am not sure who he might pick. I'd definitely stay away from Cruz.

Ha ha!

1:59: Rubio butt of joke on even THE TENNIS CHANNEL:

You know it’s bad when Sports Illustrated writer and Tennis Channel contributor John Wertheim, while describing Alexander “Sascha” Zverev’s thrashing of Gilles Simon on Tuesday, said Simon was knocked out “like Rubio.”

I think "Little Rubio" will stick with him for at least 10 years. Not sure he'll ever recover from that.

The idea of him being in the nomination race in 2020 is kind of laughable.

Best thing would be for Trump and Cruz to bury the hatchet and team up with Cruz as VP.