• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Duper Tuesday! FL, OH, IL, MO, NC, Northern Marianas!

Best thing would be for Trump and Cruz to bury the hatchet and team up with Cruz as VP.

First have get Kasich out. Kasich is nothing but a spoiler running on ego and delusion. He should have the decency the other losers had and get out and stop cluttering up the process

What little respect I had for this buffoon is gone.

First have get Kasich out. Kasich is nothing but a spoiler running on ego and delusion. He should have the decency the other losers had and get out and stop cluttering up the process

What little respect I had for this buffoon is gone.

Same here, the more I learned the more I realized he was useless. Look at how Ohio went for him, he lost all of coal country or the Appalachia areas. Real Ohio doesn't like him. The rest of the State is just his style.

Ohio was an open primary, lots of Dems probably voted for Kasich to deny Trump I bet

but they still don't realize Trump will win all the delegates he needs as long as Kasich stays in splitting Cruz votes and allowing The Don to have more landslide wins

instead of 40/25/25

now he'll be getting

50/20/20

or 60/25/5

a faster road to 1237

Last edited: