• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SUV drives through Christmas parade

1999: Aggravated battery, Carrying a concealed weapon

Sentenced to two years in prison.

2000: Carrying a concealed weapon, loitering, resisting or obstructing an officer, possession of cocaine

Case was not prosecuted.

2002: Obstructing an officer, driving a vehicle without consent possession of THC.

Case was dismissed

2003: Resisting or obstructing an officer

Sentence: 20 days in house of corrections

Feb 2005: Resisting or obstructing an officer

March 2005: Receiving stolen property, possession of controlled substance

Case was dismissed

2009: Paternity warrant issued, resisting an officer

2010: Strangulation and suffocation, domestic abuse Battery, criminal damage to property

Sentence: Unknown

2011: Probation violation

August 2011: Failure to appear in court

September 2011: Paternity warrant

October 2011: Possession of THC

December 2011: Possession with intent (THC), bail jumping

Sentence: 180 days in jail with permission to work outside of jail on day release

2012: Bail jumping, failure to appear in court, resisting an officer

November 2012: Possession of THC

Over the next few years, Brooks lived in Nevada, where he was charged with having sex with a minor

July 2020: Possession of a firearm as a convicted felon

Endangering safety, reckless use of firearm (domestic abuse), possession of methamphetamine

February 2021: Paternity warrant served

November 2021: Domestic battery, bail jumping, endangering safety, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest

Bailed on November 11

Man look at all that white privilege!

Holy ****. "Even children"?

This evil snake's Twitter feed better be taken down, pronto. That's disgusting.

She was fired and nuked her Twitter account.

Her Youtube account is still up though if you want some free comedy, she's getting destroyed in the comments:

Pretty sure even Supe isn't hitting that!

I couldn't even watch after the first 40 seconds of the first video.

Who's putting these vile pieces of **** in power? :oops:

Reactions: FSF
Seems more common sense to me. I mean the guy ran down people an hour away from Kenosha and pretty much right after the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Am I missing something here?
I can remember a time where everyone would simply agree it was a horrific act done by someone who should be strung up.

But today, both sides were looking at who it was and (especially on the left as facts are secondary to narrative) how can it be weaponized against the political spectrum. I admit to thinking it right away too, which is what is the sad part about it.

I couldn't even watch after the first 40 seconds of the first video.

Who's putting these vile pieces of **** in power? :oops:
You made it 40 seconds?

She was fired and nuked her Twitter account.

Her Youtube account is still up though if you want some free comedy, she's getting destroyed in the comments:

Pretty sure even Supe isn't hitting that!

Damn you to hell for subjecting me to click on that nightmare.

That's a

741fca871faaa793c4ca2072c0173e02.gif

I admit to thinking it right away too, which is what is the sad part about it.

I just think it's been etched into our collective consciousness. Everything is political. We can't watch sporting events without it, we can't sit through a movie or do just about anything without there being some sort of political BS rammed down our throats etc.

It is sad, but it sure as hell ain't our fault. Wouldn't the majority of us rather just be left alone?

I can remember a time where everyone would simply agree it was a horrific act done by someone who should be strung up.

But today, both sides were looking at who it was and (especially on the left as facts are secondary to narrative) how can it be weaponized against the political spectrum. I admit to thinking it right away too, which is what is the sad part about it.
As I child I knew right from wrong. Period. This has zero to do with anything but that.

The fact that media play sides, the govt play sides is what makes the left feel this way. I didn’t care what side this pos was on. He is a waste of flesh and doesn’t deserve it. I knew this prior to knowing who he was.

If a human could watch that video and state anything like “let’s wait and see” well they are a pos too

Last edited:
Libtards like the thug because he mowed down white Christians.
I note that in his series of numerous mugshots his beard gets longer and longer.
Running over crowds of people with cars and trucks is a European Muslim thing.
I'm just sayin'.

I note that in his series of numerous mugshots his beard gets longer and longer.
I'm just sayin'.
The truck of peace praise Moohummad.

Ohh look another upstanding Democrat:

As I have said before these people will happily murder you if you will not submit to them ruling over you. This is why they hate the Second Amendment so much they want you bereft of the tools you need to defend yourself so when they send their Bolshevik Brutesquads against you all you can do is run or be beaten to death.

I'm just sayin'.
That was exactly what I thought when i first saw it, but then the news was reporting it might be a retaliation for rittenhouse’s verdict… which made sense because of the location.

Ultimately maybe he was just trying to get away from something… but you’d have to be really ****** to drive over people just to not get nabbed for a domestic violence charge