• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SUV drives through Christmas parade

That was exactly what I thought when i first saw it, but then the news was reporting it might be a retaliation for rittenhouse’s verdict… which made sense because of the location.

Ultimately maybe he was just trying to get away from something… but you’d have to be really ****** to drive over people just to not get nabbed for a domestic violence charge
I heard he claimed he was getting away from someone who attacked him with a knife. News flash, if you get in your car and close the door the knife can't get through.
Also the week before he tried to run over his girlfriend with the same vehicle.

I heard he claimed he was getting away from someone who attacked him with a knife. News flash, if you get in your car and close the door the knife can't get through.

[Checks race of mass murderer ...]

RACIST!!

Actually he did run her over and the soft *** libtard prosecutor basically let him walk for pennies.

in hindsight, the meme i posted was a stretch.

dude didnt get released for running peepoze down.
he got released on $1k bond for tryna run down his woman.

All of that is irrelevant. It is obvious he was motivated by white supremacy.

[Checks race of mass murderer ...]

RACIST!!
It's racist to expect people of color to obey the white man's laws. The only answer is to not enforce those laws against people of color. It's called "equity" now.

It's racist to expect people of color to obey the white man's laws. The only answer is to not enforce those laws against people of color. It's called "equity" now.
it's also raysiss to point this out.

This terrorist act just pisses me off to no end. Why is this guy not being charged with 6 counts of first degree murder? Everyone knows it was a willful act based on the evidence. Did the DOJ influence the decision?

I cannot imagine how those families and community must feel. All ranges of emotions have to be pulsating through them.

Our country is at a real crossroads and there is no way we should be where we are at. But this is where the Marxists want us to be thanks in part to their useful idiots. They stirred and heated the pot enough and it's starting to boil over. Just as they planned.

Anyone who supports that party either monetarily or via their vote can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. They are in part responsible for the families who are grieving when they should be celebrating the most joyous part of the year.

To those who support that party...Wake up..

MSNBC/CNN/Left wing Twitter nuts on Rittenhouse: This was a clearly racist example of how unjust the system is, how a white supremacist can get away with vigilante actions that endanger the lives of less privileged.

MSNBC/CNN/Left wing Twitter nuts when the story broke: It was a red vehicle & I bet that means it was a Trump supporter. Prepping to pounce until discovery of his name: The suspect was apprehended and we don’t know what he/she motives were, but it wasn’t racist. Now back to January 6.

MSNBC/CNN/Left wing Twitter nuts on Rittenhouse: This was a clearly racist example of how unjust the system is, how a white supremacist can get away with vigilante actions that endanger the lives of less privileged.

MSNBC/CNN/Left wing Twitter nuts when the story broke: It was a red vehicle & I bet that means it was a Trump supporter. Prepping to pounce until discovery of his name: The suspect was apprehended and we don’t know what he/she motives were, but it wasn’t racist. Now back to January 6.

They're ghouls, just about every last one of them. The fact that the 3 largest news publications in Brazil published stories that the people Rittenhouse shot were black just goes to show how far-reaching and vile these scumbags really are.

They're ghouls, just about every last one of them. The fact that the 3 largest news publications in Brazil published stories that the people Rittenhouse shot were black just goes to show how far-reaching and vile these scumbags really are.
I seriously don't understand it. These "journalists" helping to overthrow society will be some of the least prepared for the imminent **** show. As the kids say,,,, Whatever....

I can't wait to see the progressives melt down when they dont have easy access to their iced mocha cappuccinos.

Can't have unrest and riots during Dementia Joe's presidency. That might make him look bad.

He makes himself look bad everytime he opens his piehole. He literally has done nothing good for our country at all.

I just think it's been etched into our collective consciousness. Everything is political. We can't watch sporting events without it, we can't sit through a movie or do just about anything without there being some sort of political BS rammed down our throats etc.

It is sad, but it sure as hell ain't our fault. Wouldn't the majority of us rather just be left alone?

When they starting using sports I think that was the last straw for a lot of people.

I take that back, they've used Chinese Lab cocktail no.19 as a fear,control, submission and intimidation weapon.

People are ******* fed up.

Last edited:
When they starting using sports I think that was the last straw for a lot of people.

I take that back, they've used Chinese Lab cocktail no.19 as a fear,control, submission and intimidation weapon.

People are ******* fed up.
Didn't even bother watching football today. We watched Planes Trains and Automobiles...

Didn't even bother watching football today. We watched Planes Trains and Automobiles...

I really have only watched Steeler games over the years. Maybe watched a few rival team games, just to see them lose.

I find the evolution of pro football extremely undesirable for the most part.

I'm currently searching for a movie to watch.

Didn't even bother watching football today.

Same here. Got an early viewing of Christmas Vacation in.

I'm currently searching for a movie to watch.

It's different (and Norwegian), but if you have Netflix, "The Trip" is a good one. That's if you like good old-fashioned, unadulterated violence that ends up helping repair a struggling relationship. And if you can get past the English voiceover over the original Norwegian.

This news story has disappeared. Curious.
Not surprised, doesn't fit the narrative. The old saying, how can you tell if a politician is lying now applies to the talking heads, and has for a while now.

What's sad is that political agendas and ideology now supersedes the actual truth, and when that truth is eventually exposed, the story is buried.

Notice Tibs posts 100 times in the Arbery, Floyd, Trayvon, Charlottesville threads....but can't be bothered to care about the Texas school shooting, this massacre, or any of dozens of Islamic terrorist shootings??

The "PERFECT" Liberal sheep.

100% accurate. NBCCNNABCCBSPBSBUNCHABS have completely memory-holed the entire story.

Same here. Got an early viewing of Christmas Vacation in.

My vote for best Christmas movie of all time.

I was cutting the turkey on Thursday, son tells me, "Save the neck for me, Clark!" Respond, "Will do, Eddie."

Notice Tibs posts 100 times in the Arbery, Floyd, Trayvon, Charlottesville threads....but can't be bothered to care about the Texas school shooting, this massacre, or any of dozens of Islamic terrorist shootings??

Again, absolutely true. What is difficult to believe is the fact that the very people who think CNNMSNBCMBCCBSPBS are unbiased, ignore hundreds of events that destroy their narratives, and have irrefutable evidence that their liberal policies fail (San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and on and on) inevitably think they are so much smarter than those cretin conservatives.

Liberals think they are Galileo. No, they are the Church of Liberal, quivering over any idea that challenges their grotesquely false ideology.