• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Swept By the Bungles: Tomlin’s Lack of Vision and Inability To Lead Is More Detrimental Than Ben’s Lack of Arm

I retired almost 2 years ago. I've had 3 bosses in my lifetime at the same job for over 30 years. It became apparent to both me and my latest, much younger boss, that we weren't on the same page. Nothing bad, we just didn't gel in a work environment. I knew it was time for me to go, and even after he offered me a modest raise to stay, I politely thanked him and walked - sometimes things get stale. We're still friends and he texts me once in a while.

I think it's time for Tomlin to walk. And Art needs to do some serious evaluation of this entire team. This ain't working anymore - it's been broken for at least 5 years.

This

and the personal attachs are a little overboard as well, he isn't changing his appearance for some clown on a message board.

Salute the nation

mr-rogers-nightmare.gif
clown-sad.gif