• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Target Down 5 Billion Since Embracing Trans Bathroom Policy

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Target has chosen to court the self righteous millennial crowd when they announced that anybody can use whatever bathroom, or fitting room they want.

previously, they removed the labels of boy or girl from their children's department because it is something-ist to assume boys want colors like blue and girls prefer pink. They now have product lines that are gender neutral.

since they decided to let men walk into womens bathrooms and changing rooms, there has been a growing boycott and their stock is down 10% which translates to about $5 Billion

the CEO is doubling down against the public.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...oom-policy-just-like-first-used-blacks-ads-2/

Transgenders in the USA total 700,000 people. That is 0.03% of the population. Odumb-*** and the rest of the Lefties are bent on making 320Million American cow-tow to this ultra-miniscule portion of our society. And, being PC, companies like Target and threatening their very existence trying to appease the Lefties and the administration. When the free market ignores the spending populace, these things happen.

Dumb. Colossally dumb.

This is what makes America great, the ability to lose as much money as you want, because you're racist or stupid.

This is the real reason why liberals hate capitalism, because it is the ultimate democracy.

man I just never really knew this was a big issue in America until recently. I cant remember the last transgender person I have seen that wasn't on tv. I guess I am out of the loop on this but why let people who dresses up as the other sex actually use the bathroom of the OTHER sex? dress up all you want. put on makeup wear high heels. but go take a piss with a girl?

that's not really the issue, BLITZ.

the issue, to me, is pretty much opening the door to perverts and criminals to prey on children when they're in the restroom. I don't worry about the transgender population. I'd even go so far as to say that those people are polite and courteous. I don't know. Other than ark, I've not met some guy who dresses in women's clothing and acts like a woman.

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

"There are 400,000 registered sex offenders in the United States, and an estimated 80 to 100,000 of them are missing. They're supposed to be registered, but we don't know where they are and we don't know where they're living.
- Ernie Allen, President of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Childrento co-anchor Hannah Storm on The Early Show

that's not really the issue, BLITZ.

the issue, to me, is pretty much opening the door to perverts and criminals to prey on children when they're in the restroom. I don't worry about the transgender population. I'd even go so far as to say that those people are polite and courteous. I don't know. Other than ark, I've not met some guy who dresses in women's clothing and acts like a woman.

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

I quite honestly shouldn't comment on things I don't know, but I just do not really see Transgenders begging to use the opposite bathrooms. are they out there doing this?

I get the perverts and criminal deal. But where did the push for transgenders to be able to use the other bathroom come from?

It's part of the liberal agenda. I don't even think half of them care about some of the causes, they are simply dedicated to forcing a majority to submit to their whims.

North Carolina passed a law that simply says that a man has to use a Men's room and a Woman, the women's room. Absurd that such a law is even necessary but it was.

Well, now the liberals are trying to blackmail NC into submission. People like Bruce Springstein and Pearl Jam and others have cancelled shows in NC. The commissioner of the NBA said they may allow NC to host all star games in the future.

gkXg7Af.jpg

man I just never really knew this was a big issue in America until recently. I cant remember the last transgender person I have seen that wasn't on tv. I guess I am out of the loop on this but why let people who dresses up as the other sex actually use the bathroom of the OTHER sex? dress up all you want. put on makeup wear high heels. but go take a piss with a girl?

Transgender, iMO, means folks who have actually had the counseling, surgery, etc. To become the other gender. Cross dressing (transsexuals? ) are different. Maybe, they can't afford the surgery or they just like to dress that way or they are working up to a full transition.

We had a cross dresser at work. Man dressing as a woman. Went by Ann. I think used the female bathroom. To my knowledge anyone who didn't like it avoided going to the bathroom at the same time. Didn't hear any complaints.

Transgender, iMO, means folks who have actually had the counseling, surgery, etc. To become the other gender. Cross dressing (transsexuals? ) are different. Maybe, they can't afford the surgery or they just like to dress that way or they are working up to a full transition.

Incorrect.
Transgenders are those that think they are the opposite sex but still retain their original factory equipment....that's the reason for all this restroom bullshit, a dude with a dick dressed as a lady who feels he should be allowed to use the little girls room.

The counseling comes in when transgenders feel they want to take the next step and become transsexuals.

Transsexuals are those that have had the surgery.

A transvestite is more of a cross dresser. They are guys that like to dress as a woman, but still feel they are guys. Weird.

They're all weird.

I was a transvestite for one day...dressed as a woman for a Halloween party once.lol

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right. Had it off. Knew something wasn't off when I was typing transsexuals for cross dressers. Couldn't think of transvestite.

All I had to remember was a sweet transvestite from transsexuals, Transylvania.

In any event, a solution is easy and rock solid. All bathrooms are gender neutral. Only one person may enter the bathroom at a time with the exception of a parent helping a child or someone helping disabled. Boom.

Yeah, you're right. Had it off. Knew something wasn't off when I was typing transsexuals for cross dressers. Couldn't think of transvestite.

All I had to remember was a sweet transvestite from transsexuals, Transylvania.

In any event, a solution is easy and rock solid. All bathrooms are gender neutral. Only one person may enter the bathroom at a time with the exception of a parent helping a child or someone helping disabled. Boom.

Yep, either that or a 3rd restroom that is gender neutral. But I'm sure there would be complaints about that as well.

the issue, to me, is pretty much opening the door to perverts and criminals to prey on children when they're in the restroom.

So you think the risk of being arrested for the misdemeanor crime of using the wrong bathroom will thwart someone who intends to commit the major felony of child rape?

All of this fear is bullshit. I'm in San Francisco on vacation and we walk into a downtown Starbucks for breakfast. My wife and I need to use the bathroom. The men's room is closed for renovations so the women's room was labeled unisex. We walk into the bathroom, go used our own private stalls, do our business, then exit to wash out hands in the same area.

There were zero issues using this bathroom. Worried about creeps and pedophiles? Why? Everyone gets a private stall.

All of this fear is bullshit. I'm in San Francisco on vacation and we walk into a downtown Starbucks for breakfast. My wife and I need to use the bathroom. The men's room is closed for renovations so the women's room was labeled unisex. We walk into the bathroom, go used our own private stalls, do our business, then exit to wash out hands in the same area.

There were zero issues using this bathroom. Worried about creeps and pedophiles? Why? Everyone gets a private stall.
So you and your wife went into the same bathroom together and didn't feel afraid and had not issues so there is no problem. Is that your point here?

So you and your wife went into the same bathroom together and didn't feel afraid and had not issues so there is no problem. Is that your point here?

Yes there were zero problems, and we were sharing that bathroom with men and women who were strangers to us. People normally enter a public restroom when they have to ....... use it.

Mens bathroom for men. Womens bathroom for women. Easy peasy. Liberals make things too complicated

It's not all that different than porta-potties if you think about it.

It's not all that different than porta-potties if you think about it.

Porta potties are out in the open while restrooms are located inside a room within a building. A bit different. Also, men's rooms have urinals out in the open. Women never seem to have any problems going into men's rooms, though, when their lines are long.

Dr Seuss responds

CibNyHuU4AAQ8Xc.jpg

My biggest issue with this would be the mortification I would suffer through having some smoking hot broad enter the unisex bathroom I was using as I exit the stall after having laid down a really stinky deuce.

I don't want her to think of me that way!

What the difference between a "transgender" and a transvestite?

Nothing

Klinger-m-a-s-h-14058164-320-240.gif