• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tatiana Ibrahim: A True American Patriot

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, this needed it's own thread. She absolutely destroys this 'board' with impassioned facts and logic. Everybody should watch this until the very end (when they have the time).

A real American Patriot on display. Inspiring and greatly needed right now. So glad this is going viral.

That was great. Every school system in the country needs to be held accountable and punished for teaching communism and racism.

Hmm, think we should post examples of all regular Americans with critical thinking skills here. I know this was posted before but you can never get too much of stuff like this:

Hmm, think we should post examples of all regular Americans with critical thinking skills here. I know this was posted before but you can never get too much of stuff like this:

She's adorable. And she wants a Lambo lol

Time to recognize, as Sonny Johnson has said repeatedly, that the idiot wokesters are 95% white females.

Almost all of them are fat and ugly. Maybe they are trying to compensate for something?

Time to recognize, as Sonny Johnson has said repeatedly, that the idiot wokesters are 95% white females.

Almost all of them are fat and ugly. Maybe they are trying to compensate for something?
and 5% white make basement dwellers sucking down cotton candy flavored vape while listening to Deadmau5 scrounging change from the couch cushions to get a larger gauge in his ear,

Another great post. I love when folks of any side see past the BS that is being pushed.

Homegirl was fired UP!

And I love how while she was, she never lost her cool or skipped a beat. Quick retorts to all their bullshit excuses. So glad things like this are starting to go viral.

Reactions: wig

Couldn't find stripped down version so watch from 18:10-23:05, a mom & educator said CRT had a bi-racial student feeling so ashamed of the white ancestry they had that they attempted suicide. Someone on the board asks shortly after is that was true, only to hear "yes".

Good job, you disgusting ghouls. Oh BTW, the board member tells her her 5 minutes are up - but last I checked, 23:05 minus 18:10 is is still under 5 minutes. They just didn't want to hear the truth. Again, disgusting ghouls.

Tatiana speaks words the Board quakes in hearing:

"This is America. ... I'm retired, I have nothing else to do." :ROFLMAO: