• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted Cruz for President

maybe...but I don't think the chosen one oversaw so many convictions that got tossed out.

"No. I'm not running and I'm not going to run," Warren said.

Guthrie pressed Warren.

"I'm not running. I'm not running," the senator insisted.

"No, I am not running for president, I'm not going to run for president'

35d5c19443f59c4cd06014ec14edb01ba4140c21fee4b6e8828f122391731bda.jpg

Hillary would swat her like a fly and would be good fun to watch...but

“I’m not running and I’m not going to run”

Lefty's just need to get over Liz

Paul or Jeb. Cruz is an easy political football for the left to play with even though his talking points can be solid. Sometimes the election is not about the issues, and Cruz to me does not look the part.

Huckabee had a net worth of about 700K, in 2015 it has gone up to 7 million and he's
building a 3 million dollar home in Destin Florida.

bwahahahaha - spare change

don't forget Al Gore

Report: Al Gore's net worth at $200 million - CBS News

More than a decade after losing his 2000 presidential bid, former Vice President Al Gore's fortunes have seemingly turned: Gore's net worth may now exceed $200 million

Al Gore made $100 million in selling his Current TV to Al Jazeera, boosting his net worth to more than $300 million

Bill and Hil's net worth is around 55 miI, I guess being elected president can be pretty profitable too.

Silly, only Republicans get rich from politics. Democrats are "for the people".

Silly, only Republicans get rich from politics. Democrats are "for the people".

I know...the poor Obamas have only managed to increase their net worth from 1 million to 12 million over these last 8 years. I guess they'll be homeless in a couple of years.

Don't forget, they pay more than their fair share of taxes!

Just what "official duties" does an non-elected, non-official have?

6914994_f520.jpg

Michelle Obama's Two Day Hotel Stay In Cambodia Cost Taxpayers $242,500

Michelle Obama's recent trip to Cambodia this month cost taxpayers $242,500 – for hotel rooms alone – allowing her to perform her offical duties at two events for a total of 33 minutes. That's $7,348 of lodging costs for every minute on the job.

A government contracting document shows that the State Department authorized spending nearly a quarter-million dollars so Mrs. Obama – traveiling with an entourage of high-ranking government officials and their security detail – could promote the 'Let Girls Learn' initiative, which girls' access to education.

Transcripts provided to media by the White House Press Office indicate that Mrs. Obama spoke with a group of 10 girls at Hun Sen Bakorng High School for 21 minutes. After that appearance, she spoke at a Peace Corps Training Round Table event for 12 more minutes.

That second appearance took place conveniently at the luxury five-star Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort in Siem Reap, Cabodia, where she was staying.

The State Department ruled on March 3 that there was no time to solicit competitive bids for the March 21 trip, and ruled that the 'unusual and compelling urgency' of the first lady's travel justified a no-bid contract to the Sofitel resort.

8887360.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wo-official-events-took-total-33-minutes.html

----------------------------------

Lucky for me I’m living vicariously on all these vaca’s. After all, we paid for them. Those pool towels were really nice.

Don't forget, they pay more than their fair share of taxes!

Yes, I'm sure they do and I don't give a rat's *** how much money they make. If they wrote a book and people want to buy it, more power to them. Let's face it, being president or even a serious candidate means you are probably going to be financially set for life. So why would someone say one person's in it for the money alone and ignore all the others who have made money from it?

Bill and Hil's net worth is around 55 miI, I guess being elected president can be pretty profitable too.

bwahahahaha - spare change

don't forget Al Gore

Report: Al Gore's net worth at $200 million - CBS News

More than a decade after losing his 2000 presidential bid, former Vice President Al Gore's fortunes have seemingly turned: Gore's net worth may now exceed $200 million

Al Gore made $100 million in selling his Current TV to Al Jazeera, boosting his net worth to more than $300 million

I know...the poor Obamas have only managed to increase their net worth from 1 million to 12 million over these last 8 years. I guess they'll be homeless in a couple of years.

And with that 21Steelers21 disappears.

Last edited:
Of course anyone elected President will end up well off. But there is a difference between qualified candidates and those just using the system to make money.
Paul, Cruz, Jindal, Huckabee, etc... have no chance of ever being president and are just manipulating the "stupid" voters to line their pockets.

Of course anyone elected President will end up well off. But there is a difference between qualified candidates and those just using the system to make money.
Paul, Cruz, Jindal, Huckabee, etc... have no chance of ever being president and are just manipulating the "stupid" voters to line their pockets.

Not one of them has fewer qualifications than Obama did.

I actually think Obama IS one who never really wanted to be president. Oops! He got elected. It seems clear to me that he hates the job and Michelle hates it even more.

a Senator from Texas is more qualified than a community organizer.......stupid voters are what got President Obama elected

Actually if you think about it the President = community organizer. Obama got elected on his intelligence. Texas Senator and Intelligence are mutually exclusive, at least currently.

Actually if you think about it the President = community organizer. Obama got elected on his intelligence. Texas Senator and Intelligence are mutually exclusive, at least currently.

he got elected because he was black, wasn't named Bush, could read a teleprompter and the masses are ignorant.

I would think that either Texas Senator would destroy you in the intelligence department....and President Obama also..............