• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted Cruz for President

I just got an email from....Nancy Pelosi! Wtf? I live on the other side of the planet. Anyway, it looks to be a scam, asking for money, but the cause seems earnest enough. Maybe some of you can join me and get behind this asap.

Tibor -- I don’t have much time:

The House is voting TOMORROW on the Republican budget.

If this atrocious budget passes, it’d be a disaster for our country:

- revives Paul Ryan’s plan to destroy Medicare.
- repeals the Affordable Care Act.
- hands lavish tax breaks to the ultra-wealthy.

The bad news gets worse: Now that Republicans control BOTH Houses of Congress, this budget could actually pass.

That’s why I’m coming to you. We need to raise $80,000 more before the vote tomorrow to show our Democratic strength.

Are you ready to fight back with me before it’s too late?

Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $35 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $250 immediately >>

Or click here to donate another amount.

True to form, Republicans will trample all over the middle class, all while showering huge tax breaks on the their ultra-wealthy donors.

We need to stop them… and quick.

Thanks,

Nancy

Well, she does look and act like a Nigerian Prince.

doesn't everyone??

Only during Men's World Curling Championship week.

Yinz oughtta look it up. Much better than this rigged bball for genetically freaky kids youns all get lathered up a boot.

Ted Cruz takes selfies and engages in conversations with random guys on trains.

Just so you know.

doesn't everyone??

Yinz oughtta look it up. Much better than this rigged bball for genetically freaky kids youns all get lathered up a boot.7

President Signs Order Making Ted Cruz Ineligible for Obamacare

News at 11.

I find this hysterical...he sounds like me!

Ted Cruz To 'Global Warming Alarmists': Galileo Was 'Branded A Denier' Too

"I am the child of two mathematicians and scientists," Cruz said. "I believe in following evidence and data. On the global warming alarmists, anyone who actually points to the evidence that disproves their apocalyptical claims, they don't engage in reasoned debate. What do they do? They scream, 'You're a denier!' They brand you a heretic."

"Today the global warming alarmists are the equivalent of the flat-earthers," Cruz continued. "You know it used to be: 'It is accepted scientific wisdom the Earth is flat.' And this heretic named Galileo was branded a denier."

https://www.texastribune.org/2015/03/24/livestream-one-on-one-interview-with-ted-cruz/

I find this hysterical...he sounds like me!

Ted Cruz To 'Global Warming Alarmists': Galileo Was 'Branded A Denier' Too

"I am the child of two mathematicians and scientists," Cruz said. "I believe in following evidence and data. On the global warming alarmists, anyone who actually points to the evidence that disproves their apocalyptical claims, they don't engage in reasoned debate. What do they do? They scream, 'You're a denier!' They brand you a heretic."

"Today the global warming alarmists are the equivalent of the flat-earthers," Cruz continued. "You know it used to be: 'It is accepted scientific wisdom the Earth is flat.' And this heretic named Galileo was branded a denier."

https://www.texastribune.org/2015/03/24/livestream-one-on-one-interview-with-ted-cruz/

Speaking of branding people as heretics, I'd be interested to hear what Cruz thinks of the evidence and data that disproves the Holy Bible.

Anyone who doesn't see that Ted Cruz is an imbecile buffoon deserves to have him as a president. Thankfully, tea party, right-wing nut jobs are still on the periphery. Hopefully that will remain the case for the foreseeable future.

You've really lost it man. Were you in some kind of re-education camp while you were away?

Yinz oughtta look it up. Much better than this rigged bball for genetically freaky kids youns all get lathered up a boot.

Always wanted to be a professional curler but the commitment to years of rigorous, exhausting, might I say insane amounts of physical training and eating a carefully planned diet turned me off.

Pretty cool...a little piece of history, even if his candidacy goes nowhere. Probably won't post it on FB because I don't want to start a war with my gay friends.

Cruz .jpgAutograph.jpg

Pretty cool...a little piece of history, even if his candidacy goes nowhere. Probably won't post it on FB because I don't want to start a war with my gay friends.

View attachment 1279View attachment 1280
Very cool. Tell your gay friends that you think taxes on gay people are too high. That always disarms them when I do that and they aren't sure how to respond.

You've really lost it man. Were you in some kind of re-education camp while you were away?
Why, because I'm proud of the fact I'm not a tea-partier, right wing nut job? I know it makes it tough for me to fit in with you guys, but that's been the case my entire life, so there was no need to re-educate me...

Last edited:
Lefties only have Hillary to defend now

Clintons Received Money from 'Front for the Government of Iran'

The front gave the Clintons $30,000 between April 2005 and March 2006, according to tax forms. This occurred years after law enforcement officials tied the group to Iranian radicals. “The center is funded by the New York-based Alavi Foundation, which law enforcement officials say is closely tied to the mullahs who dominate Iran,” the Washington Post reported in 2003.

“David Cohen, the New York City Police Department’s intelligence chief, said in a recent court document that the Alavi Foundation is ‘totally controlled by the government of Iran’ and ‘funds a variety of anti-American causes,’ including the Potomac center and other mosques. These organizations, said Cohen, a 35-year veteran of the CIA, have affiliates that support Hezbollah and the Islamic Resistance Movement, or Hamas, two groups the U.S. government has deemed terrorist.”

In 2009, U.S. attorney Preet Bharara called the foundation a "front for the government of Iran." "The Alavi Foundation has effectively been a front for the government of Iran ... For two decades, the Alavi Foundation’s affairs have been directed by various Iranian officials, including Iranian ambassadors at the United Nations, in violation of a series of U.S. laws."

The Clintons pledged in 2009 not to return the donations.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/clintons-received-money-front-government-iran_899218.html

Why, because I'm proud of the fact I'm not a tea-partier, right wing nut job? I know it makes it tough for me to fit in with you guys, but that's been the case my entire life, so there was no need to re-educate me...

right wing nut jobs are no worse than the left wing nut jobs...they both suck......

No. Because you refer to Cruz as an "imbecile (imbecilic would be the correct adjective) buffoon" (all while lauding the "accomplishments" of the current and already proven buffoon in charge) and evidently think all Tea Party members are "right wing nut jobs." What makes Cruz imbecilic or a buffoon? And what makes you believe TP'ers are RWNJ's? Do you know any?

Last edited:
What makes Cruz imbecilic or a buffoon?
Sorry man, if you don't see how Cruz is an imbecilic buffoon there's nothing I can do to help you. Just goes to show how far down the rabbit hole most right-wingers are.

Sorry man, if you don't see how Cruz is an imbecilic buffoon there's nothing I can do to help you. Just goes to show how far down the rabbit hole most right-wingers are.

nope it just means you have no clear reasons to call out Cruz like that other than liberal hatred of anyone who does not believe like you do.

take away President Obama's teleprompter and he is not so "well spoken" either.....

nope it just means you have no clear reasons to call out Cruz like that....
You're right, Cruz is a swell guy, a bright mind, a great presidential candidate. That's clearly why he's so well-liked and respected by his peers. How could I be so blind?

Bury-your-Head-in-the-sand.jpg

You're right, Cruz is a swell guy, a bright mind, a great presidential candidate. That's clearly why he's so well-liked and respected by his peers. How could I be so blind?

Bury-your-Head-in-the-sand.jpg

well, either head in the sand or head up your ***, it's gotta be one of the two; perhaps it's actually the latter? :)

so you'd rather be a hope n' changin' occupy wallstreetin' leftist??

I have so little respect for the opinion of anyone that voted for our current Idiot in Chief.......twice.

Frankly, if the people around me were politicians and didn't like me, I'd feel pretty good about myself.

This!!!!!!!

tibs you still have shown any real indication that your assessment of Mr Cruz is accurate....