• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terrell Edmunds traded

See that team is always looking to upgrade. Not sitting on their hands trying to pop a turnip out their arse.

I am hoping our Eagle connection convinces future transactions...

He was torched by Tyreek for a TD. He had deeper responsibility on the double, Hill ran past Bradberry, and is by Edmunds before you can say "buh-bye."
That isn't necessarily a knock as I am sure Hill has made many of defender look silly.

Yeah, sure, but he has an 18-yard head start and still got cooked. "You have one job, ONE."
I had a feeling he would struggle in a different scheme. I thought it took a while for him to be ok in the Steelers. He might have wished by now that he didn't leave.

I think the Steelers S's been doing ok without him...

P.S. You know those routes the Fins design for Hill? Here's an idea - try out a couple for Austin III. See what happens!

He was torched by Tyreek for a TD. He had deeper responsibility on the double, Hill ran past Bradberry, and is by Edmunds before you can say "buh-bye."
Wait. Are you blaming him for not keeping up w/ the fastest dude in the league on a perfectly thrown ball to the back pylon??? I'm laughing.

P.S. You know those routes the Fins design for Hill? Here's an idea - try out a couple for Austin III. See what happens!
No room ...crayons take up a lot of area. Might have enough room to color in a reverse jet sweep. That's it.

Wait. Are you blaming him for not keeping up w/ the fastest dude in the league on a perfectly thrown ball to the back pylon??? I'm laughing.

Berm, he had an 18-yard cushion and was not within 10' of Hill when he caught the TD. If he has Hill blanketed and Hill makes some acrobatic catch and barely gets his feet inbounds, OK.

But not being in the same area code with that much cushion?

wait-what-john-krasinski.gif

Kenny cannot throw the deep ball like Tua...

Kenny dropped a dime on Austin's 72-yarder against the Raiders. The throw in question was to a big area in the left part of the endzone as Tagovailoa had a lot of room. Any NFL QB can make that throw.

The Fins also have Hill burst of the line, push the CB into a frantic backpeddle due to his speed, where he then cuts on a dime and the ball is there right when he makes the cut. Impossible to cover without risking getting cooked deep.

No room ...crayons take up a lot of area. Might have enough room to color in a reverse jet sweep. That's it.

Okay, I will say this in defense of jet sweeps - the Steelers ran one yesterday to Austin. A defender beat the WR's block. If the WR makes that block, Austin gets 15 yards.

Kenny dropped a dime on Austin's 72-yarder against the Raiders. The throw in question was to a big area in the left part of the end zone as Tagovailoa had a lot of room. Any NFL QB can make that throw.

The Fins also have Hill burst of the line, push the CB into a frantic backpedal due to his speed, where he then cuts on a dime and the ball is there right when he makes the cut. Impossible to cover without risking getting cooked deep.
Tua is a bama man you know Berm tilts in that direction in discussions. If anyone thinks Tua had a rough NFL start throw him in Canada's scheme . I guarantee he wouldn't have been lights out like he is now...

I was never one of the Edmunds haters. Edmunds has been decent. If he would have been drafted where he should have been drafted all of the hate likely would not have come to pass. Where he got drafted was not his fault.

I was never one of the Edmunds haters. Edmunds has been decent. If he would have been drafted where he should have been drafted all of the hate likely would not have come to pass. Where he got drafted was not his fault.

No hate on my part. I just realize he is never going to be very good as a pass defender. How many times did he actually get a hand on a pass? Rarely. VERY rarely. He was always running alongside the receiver as the guy caught the ball and I could never figure out why he didn't learn to raise his hands to get in the way of the pass as the receiver raised his hands.

No hate on my part. I just realize he is never going to be very good as a pass defender. How many times did he actually get a hand on a pass? Rarely. VERY rarely. He was always running alongside the receiver as the guy caught the ball and I could never figure out why he didn't learn to raise his hands to get in the way of the pass as the receiver raised his hands.
Yep like a classic Western, always on the dusty trail.

Kenny dropped a dime on Austin's 72-yarder against the Raiders. The throw in question was to a big area in the left part of the endzone as Tagovailoa had a lot of room. Any NFL QB can make that throw.

The Fins also have Hill burst of the line, push the CB into a frantic backpeddle due to his speed, where he then cuts on a dime and the ball is there right when he makes the cut. Impossible to cover without risking getting cooked deep.
Thank you, can we dispel this ridiculous narrative that "KP doesn't have the arm", he's shown time and time again he has plenty of arm to be successful in the NFL, he can make all the throws necessary. Does he have a Mahomes or Allen rocket? No, but many of the greats didn't have that either and they still went on to have all time careers. It's not like Tua was known for his arm strength either, one of his knocks was whether he would have the arm to push the ball down field, I believe just like Pickett he has plenty of arm to make all the throws so let's not continue this foolish narrative anymore.