• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terror in White House

Because Trump is the candidate of the Feds. In strategic moment, no one dare to touch him.

GOP Senators Believe Roy Moore's Accusers But Not Donald Trump's

Jennifer Bendery,HuffPost• November 14, 2017

Moore’s scandal has put his party in an incredibly uncomfortable predicament: the more Republicans say the allegations by five women against Moore are proof that he doesn’t belong in the Senate, the more hypocritical they look for ignoring the 16 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault and helping him become president.

The White House position on the president’s accusers is that they are all liars. Trump denied all of the allegations again last month, calling them “fake news” and “made-up stuff.”

So why do Republicans believe Moore’s accusers but not Trump’s? HuffPost spent Tuesday asking GOP senators why the situations are different. Few could offer a convincing argument, instead opting to shrug their shoulders, pivot or abruptly walk away.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senators-believe-roy-moore-apos-232401331.html

Terror in the White House!!!!!

tumblr_om74jnRXky1v230yto1_500.gif

Because Trump is the candidate of the Feds. In strategic moment, no one dare to touch him.

You could be the next Baghdad Bob. I just had to pass a message from the feds to you.

Up here in space
I'm looking down on you
My lasers trace
Everything you do
You think you've private lives
Think nothing of the kind
There is no true escape
I'm watching all the time
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
I'm elected electric spy
I'm protected electric eye
Always in focus
You can't feel my stare
I zoom into you
You don't know I'm there
I take a pride in probing all your secret moves
My tearless retina takes pictures that can prove
I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
Electric eye,…

Trump belittles accusers as unattractive, as more come forward

By Jose A. DelReal and Sean Sullivan October 14, 2016

GREENSBORO, N.C. — Donald Trump hurled personal insults Friday at the growing number of women who have accused him of groping and kissing them without their consent, labeling them as “horrible,” “sick” and “phony,” and suggesting that at least two of them were not attractive enough to warrant his attention.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b10449e33c4_story.html?utm_term=.fa101c80ec68

GREENSBORO, N.C. — Donald Trump hurled personal insults Friday at the growing number of women who have accused him of groping and kissing them without their consent, labeling them as “horrible,” “sick” and “phony,” and suggesting that at least two of them were not attractive enough to warrant his attention.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b10449e33c4_story.html?utm_term=.fa101c80ec68

So what?................................................

go-to-bed-with-an-ugly-woman.jpg

http://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/meme/2014/11/You-know-yo-***-is-ugly---meme.jpg

i-dont-always-sleep-with-fat-or-ugly-women-but-23660243.png

Trump is supported by an army of internet shill because he is the candidate of the Feds.

Trump's massive Twitter following is a sham

Andrew Wyrich Oct 25

President Donald Trump and his administration have repeatedly bragged about the size of his following on social media, but Trump's audience on Twitterclearly his favorite method of communicating with the publicis inflated with even more fake or inactive accounts than previously believed.

It's no secret that Trump's Twitter following is flooded with fake accounts, but new insights into @realDonaldTrump's Twitter following show just how heavily the president's social media presence is propped up by a fake foundation of questionable followers.

Nearly 14 million of Trump's Twitter followers are fakeand that's just the beginning.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-fake-twitter-followers-october-2017/

Billy Bush Slams Trump for Denying Authenticity of 'Access Hollywood' Tape
Former host discusses sexual assault allegations against President on 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert'

By Jon Blistein 12/5/2017

Former Access Hollywood anchor Billy Bush spoke with Stephen Colbert about the infamous 2005 tape in which President Donald Trump bragged about sexually harassing women. The tape was resurrected in the news cycle after Trump told at least one U.S. senator and his advisors that the Access Hollywood footage was "not authentic."

It's Time to Revisit Trump's History With Women
Amid a seemingly massive culture shift, the sexual misconduct allegations against Trump deserve another look

Bush responded to Trump's recent denial in an op-ed for The New York Times. Bush adamantly confirmed the authenticity of the tape. He also spoke about how his own life has changed since the footage leaked last fall resulting in his termination from Access Hollywood.

At the time, Bush said, the shock of the leak and losing his job caused him to lose focus on the then-developing story of women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct and harassment. Bush said he rediscovered an article in which 20 women detailed their experiences with Trump and said, "As I read this, I said, 20 women don't get together and say, 'Hey you know what would be really fun. Let's take down a terrible guy together.'" Bush said that by questioning the authenticity of the tape, Trump was "reopening wounds" on his victims too, adding: "Enough's enough. Stop playing around with peoples' lives."

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/new...denying-access-hollywood-tape-w513322--------

Billy Bush Slams Trump for Denying Authenticity of 'Access Hollywood' Tape
Former host discusses sexual assault allegations against President on 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert'

By Jon Blistein 12/5/2017

Former Access Hollywood anchor Billy Bush spoke with Stephen Colbert about the infamous 2005 tape in which President Donald Trump bragged about sexually harassing women. The tape was resurrected in the news cycle after Trump told at least one U.S. senator and his advisors that the Access Hollywood footage was "not authentic."

It's Time to Revisit Trump's History With Women
Amid a seemingly massive culture shift, the sexual misconduct allegations against Trump deserve another look

Bush responded to Trump's recent denial in an op-ed for The New York Times. Bush adamantly confirmed the authenticity of the tape. He also spoke about how his own life has changed since the footage leaked last fall resulting in his termination from Access Hollywood.

At the time, Bush said, the shock of the leak and losing his job caused him to lose focus on the then-developing story of women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct and harassment. Bush said he rediscovered an article in which 20 women detailed their experiences with Trump and said, "As I read this, I said, 20 women don't get together and say, 'Hey you know what would be really fun. Let's take down a terrible guy together.'" Bush said that by questioning the authenticity of the tape, Trump was "reopening wounds" on his victims too, adding: "Enough's enough. Stop playing around with peoples' lives."

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/new...denying-access-hollywood-tape-w513322--------

Bob Barker worked for the feds,he knew sometimes the price was wrong,but he didn't care. Each time they spun the wheel it sent coded messages to a secret base in the arctic circle. My weather machine would then churn out the days weather. Oh yeah. The soup is in the kitchen and mamma don't bake no ginger bread cookies.

TRUMP WHITE HOUSE WEIGHING PLANS FOR PRIVATE SPIES TO COUNTER “DEEP STATE” ENEMIES
Matthew Cole, Jeremy Scahill
December 4 2017,

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer — with assistance from Oliver North, a key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal — to provide CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the White House with a global, private spy network that would circumvent official U.S. intelligence agencies, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals. The sources say the plans have been pitched to the White House as a means of countering “deep state” enemies in the intelligence community seeking to undermine Donald Trump’s presidency.

The creation of such a program raises the possibility that the effort would be used to create an intelligence apparatus to justify the Trump administration’s political agenda.

“Pompeo can’t trust the CIA bureaucracy, so we need to create this thing that reports just directly to him,” said a former senior U.S. intelligence official with firsthand knowledge of the proposals, in describing White House discussions. “It is a direct-action arm, totally off the books,” this person said, meaning the intelligence collected would not be shared with the rest of the CIA or the larger intelligence community. “The whole point is this is supposed to report to the president and Pompeo directly.”

According to two former senior intelligence officials, Pompeo has embraced the plan and lobbied the White House to approve the contract. Asked for comment, a CIA spokesperson said, “You have been provided wildly inaccurate information by people peddling an agenda.”

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04...-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

TRUMP WHITE HOUSE WEIGHING PLANS FOR PRIVATE SPIES TO COUNTER “DEEP STATE” ENEMIES
Matthew Cole, Jeremy Scahill
December 4 2017,

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer — with assistance from Oliver North, a key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal — to provide CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the White House with a global, private spy network that would circumvent official U.S. intelligence agencies, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals. The sources say the plans have been pitched to the White House as a means of countering “deep state” enemies in the intelligence community seeking to undermine Donald Trump’s presidency.

The creation of such a program raises the possibility that the effort would be used to create an intelligence apparatus to justify the Trump administration’s political agenda.

“Pompeo can’t trust the CIA bureaucracy, so we need to create this thing that reports just directly to him,” said a former senior U.S. intelligence official with firsthand knowledge of the proposals, in describing White House discussions. “It is a direct-action arm, totally off the books,” this person said, meaning the intelligence collected would not be shared with the rest of the CIA or the larger intelligence community. “The whole point is this is supposed to report to the president and Pompeo directly.”

According to two former senior intelligence officials, Pompeo has embraced the plan and lobbied the White House to approve the contract. Asked for comment, a CIA spokesperson said, “You have been provided wildly inaccurate information by people peddling an agenda.”

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04...-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

I got a former co worker who worked for Blackwater. That's all I can tell you or mystic mountain blueberry will dust the crop circle with elderberry wine.

Good buffalo wings with homemade blue cheese dressing and some celery stalks to help take care of that bite afterwards is hard to beat. Wash it down with some fresh, ice-cold lemonade or your favorite adult beverage -- now we're talking.

it's the blue cheese that stops the burn, not the celery. The enzymes in hot peppers are not soluble in water, they are soluble only in fat. So drinking water or beer does nothing. You need something with fat like the blue cheese dressing or a glass of milk

BOOM!

House Republicans investigate corruption at DOJ, FBI

A group of House Republicans has gathered secretly for weeks in the Capitol in an effort to build a case that senior leaders of the Justice Department and FBI improperly — and perhaps criminally — mishandled the contents of a dossier that describes alleged ties between President Donald Trump and Russia, according to four people familiar with their plans.

A subset of the Republican members of the House intelligence committee, led by Chairman Devin Nunes of California, has been quietly working parallel to the committee's high-profile inquiry into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. They haven't informed Democrats about their plans, but they have consulted with the House's general counsel.

The people familiar with Nunes' plans said the goal is to highlight what some committee Republicans see as corruption and conspiracy in the upper ranks of federal law enforcement.

The group hopes to release a report early next year detailing their concerns about the DOJ and FBI, and they might seek congressional votes to declassify elements of their evidence.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/20/house-republicans-quietly-investigate-doj-fbi-310121

Terror in the Whitehouse, no parking on the dance floor.

All of the great white sharks in the seas will assemble along the hypotenuse of the Bermuda Triangle during the hunter's moon, where they will plot to overthrow the killer whale's dominant reign.

I got a former co worker who worked for Blackwater. That's all I can tell you or mystic mountain blueberry will dust the crop circle with elderberry wine.

Let's be real though, it isn't like anyone snorting cough syrup cares about a thing you just said. More likely some crazy kid be like "bruh...mix it with some watermelon tea and skittles, be like fitty cent down at the quickie mart." Sizzurp:drunk:

BAM!

Congress Demands DOJ Turn Over All Docs Related to Obama Scheme to Nix Hezbollah Terror

Congress instructed the Department of Justice on Thursday to turn over all documents and communications that may be related to newly disclosed efforts by the Obama administration to handicap an investigation into the terror group Hezbollah and its Iranian benefactors,

The letter represents the first salvo in a new investigation by congressional leaders into allegations senior Obama administration officials thwarted a decade-long Drug Enforcement Agency investigation into Hezbollah's illicit operations .

The Obama administration, in what congressional insiders described as a "potentially criminal" enterprise, interfered with the DEA's investigation into Hezbollah drug activities in order to avoid angering the terror group's chief patron Iran and preserve the landmark nuclear deal.

"I've long believed that the Obama administration could not have done any more to bend over backwards to appease the Iranian regime, yet news that the Obama administration killed the investigation into a billion dollar drug ring that lined the terrorist group Hezbollah's pockets in order to save its coveted Iran deal may very well take the cake," DeSantis said.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...ma-scheme-nix-hezbollah-terror-investigation/

BAM!

Congress Demands DOJ Turn Over All Docs Related to Obama Scheme to Nix Hezbollah Terror

Congress instructed the Department of Justice on Thursday to turn over all documents and communications that may be related to newly disclosed efforts by the Obama administration to handicap an investigation into the terror group Hezbollah and its Iranian benefactors,

The letter represents the first salvo in a new investigation by congressional leaders into allegations senior Obama administration officials thwarted a decade-long Drug Enforcement Agency investigation into Hezbollah's illicit operations .

The Obama administration, in what congressional insiders described as a "potentially criminal" enterprise, interfered with the DEA's investigation into Hezbollah drug activities in order to avoid angering the terror group's chief patron Iran and preserve the landmark nuclear deal.

"I've long believed that the Obama administration could not have done any more to bend over backwards to appease the Iranian regime, yet news that the Obama administration killed the investigation into a billion dollar drug ring that lined the terrorist group Hezbollah's pockets in order to save its coveted Iran deal may very well take the cake," DeSantis said.

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...ma-scheme-nix-hezbollah-terror-investigation/

Quinn reporting this morning that Mr. Imran Alwan, he of the DNC IT office, also owned a bogus used car lot. Funny that Hezbollah was using used car lots to launder their drug money.

BAM!

What I don't understand is why the FBI and DOJ refuse to turn over documents requested by Congress. They are required by law to do it, and if they don't, hold them in contempt, or arrest them for obstruction of justice. This **** has to stop.