• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terror in White House

Trump's Deputy Drug Czar Is A 24-Year-Old With A Flimsy Work History
HuffPost
Dominique Mosbergen,HuffPost• January 22, 2018

A 24-year-old appointed to a top position in the White House drug policy office has come under scrutiny in recent days for his scanty résumé and lack of qualifications.

A new Washington Post report reveals that one of Taylor Weyeneth’s few previous jobs ended ignominiously. Weyeneth was “let go” from a New York law firm in 2015 because he didn’t show up to work, the paper reports.

Weyeneth was appointed last year as deputy chief of staff of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, or ONDCP, which coordinates federal drug-control efforts, and questions have recently been raised about his fitness for the role.

Prior to his work for the Trump administration, the only job he’d held since graduating from college in 2016 was working on President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, the Post reported earlier this month. As a high schooler, Weyeneth worked for a family firm that processed health products; and as an undergraduate, he had a job as a legal assistant at the New York law firm O’Dwyer & Bernstien.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-deputy-drug-czar-121016887.html

Fresh blood is better than old tainted corrupted blood. What's a guy got to do hit the bong to be qualified. **** no. Common sense! Things in this world are only as hard as you make them out to be... K.I.S.S.!

Or shake the magic 8 ball and proceed.

Fresh blood is better than old tainted corrupted blood. What's a guy got to do hit the bong to be qualified. **** no. Common sense! Things in this world are only as hard as you make them out to be... K.I.S.S.!

Or shake the magic 8 ball and proceed.

WTF does a Drug Czar do.........walk around the country saying "Just say no" to everyone he sees?

Fresh blood for a 300 million contract?

Puerto Rico Cancels Contract with Energy Company Linked to Trump Administration
•October 30, 2017

After controversy last week plagued a $300 million contract to restore power to energy-crippled Puerto Rico, the head of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) has cancelled the contract. The government-owned utility company’s CEO Ricardo Ramos referred to the controversy surrounding the contract as “an enormous distraction […] negatively impacting the work we’re already doing.” Last month, Ramos signed the contact with Whitefish Energy, a small, unheard of two-person Montana-based private utility firm, which was later revealed to have links to the Trump administration. The cancellation follows Puerto Rico’s governor, Ricardo Rossello, calling for PREPA to cancel the contract on Sunday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e1b3cf...1fbd3861/ss_puerto-rico-cancels-contract.html

I'm a real person. I do post in many web sites to tell my experience with Feds(FBI and DEA).Here is the whole story:
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2-how-the-feds-persecute-people

Or a short story of how it started:

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t11-why-i-become-a-target-of-the-fedsfbi-and-dea

giphy.gif

Fresh blood for a 300 million contract?

•October 30, 2017

After controversy last week plagued a $300 million contract to restore power to energy-crippled Puerto Rico, the head of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) has cancelled the contract. The government-owned utility company’s CEO Ricardo Ramos referred to the controversy surrounding the contract as “an enormous distraction […] negatively impacting the work we’re already doing.” Last month, Ramos signed the contact with Whitefish Energy, a small, unheard of two-person Montana-based private utility firm, which was later revealed to have links to the Trump administration. The cancellation follows Puerto Rico’s governor, Ricardo Rossello, calling for PREPA to cancel the contract on Sunday.

You do realize Puerto Rico is riddled with corruption, and was not paying for any of this work. They needed to rebuild the power system 10 years ago, but the corrupt government and unions pocketed the rate payer money. FYI, I know this for a fact after working there many times and hearing it from people directly. So why would Ramos sign a contract with "a small, unheard of two-person company"? Hmmmmm

Take it easy on katsung, guys. He's more entertaining than half of you *****. :tongue:Whenever I need my spirits lifted I read his conspiracies. Its comedy gold.

I can speak in Tomlinisms but I can't hold a candle to katsung.

Take it easy on katsung, guys. He's more entertaining than half of you *****. :tongue:Whenever I need my spirits lifted I read his conspiracies. Its comedy gold.

I only speak in code to katsung. That way the feds don't get the drop on him and shoot the magic mushroom into the chocolate cake.

am I the only guy that had to google katsung? wow

•October 30, 2017

You do realize Puerto Rico is riddled with corruption, and was not paying for any of this work. They needed to rebuild the power system 10 years ago, but the corrupt government and unions pocketed the rate payer money. FYI, I know this for a fact after working there many times and hearing it from people directly. So why would Ramos sign a contract with "a small, unheard of two-person company"? Hmmmmm

I think it's the corruption of Trump - an attempt to steal money from aid fund to Puerto-Rico. At least is irresponsible.

Trump has nominated Kirstjen Nielsen, who was responsible for some of the infamously bungled response to hurricane Katrina to head the Department of Homeland Security. To celebrate the nomination, the White House held a ceremony and cocktail party attended by a large gaggle of lobbyists who will be vying for fat government contracts from the DHS. Then the White House sent the bill for the party to the DHS.

---

Trump’s pick for DHS chief was at center of Katrina disaster

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.17607153812b

I think it's the corruption of Trump - an attempt to steal money from aid fund to Puerto-Rico. At least is irresponsible.

Trump has nominated Kirstjen Nielsen, who was responsible for some of the infamously bungled response to hurricane Katrina to head the Department of Homeland Security. To celebrate the nomination, the White House held a ceremony and cocktail party attended by a large gaggle of lobbyists who will be vying for fat government contracts from the DHS. Then the White House sent the bill for the party to the DHS.

---

Trump’s pick for DHS chief was at center of Katrina disaster

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.17607153812b

Good grief Batman! The realm of the second red rooster rode really rotten roses redundantly recuperating nonsense sung by singing cats . Change the litter and help helpless tipsy turtkes not topple terrifically, but gently. The cow is on the mountain.

Donald Trump nominates man whose firm tripled price of insulin to regulate drug companies
Alex Azar would be ‘a star for better healthcare and lower drug prices’, Mr Trump said

Chantal Da Silva Sunday 19 November 2017

Donald Trump’s pick for health secretary, Alex Azar, was previously an executive at a pharmaceutical company that repeatedly raised the prices of its drugs and tripled the cost of its top-selling insulin over the five years he served as a company president, it has emerged.

Mr Trump announced his choice on Monday, tweeting that Mr Azar would be a “star for better healthcare and lower drug prices”.

If Mr Azar becomes Health and Human Services (HHS) secretary, he will oversee a $1tr (£76bn) department responsible for America’s major insurance programmes, including Obamacare, public health, medical research and food and drug safety.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ulin-to-regulate-drug-companies-a8062886.html

Donald Trump nominates man whose firm tripled price of insulin to regulate drug companies

notthisshiatagain.jpg

Biden flew burps before Nostradamus sat hither as dump trucks spoke Hebrew when Jupiter erupted next to Mercy Hospital. Beware coming days. Pink Kool-aid will save you. Markets will crash.

Special counsel indicts 13 Russian nationals in Russia investigation

Good Morning America Good Morning AmericaFebruary 16, 2018

The Justice Department on Friday indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian groups of violating criminal laws with the intent to interfere "with U.S. elections and political processes", according to the agency.

The indictment depicts an elaborate scheme in which some of the Russians accused allegedly came to the U.S. with the deliberate intention of undermining the American political and electoral process, including the 2016 presidential election.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-c...stigation-182203834--abc-news-topstories.html

Special counsel indicts 13 Russian nationals in Russia investigation

Good Morning America Good Morning AmericaFebruary 16, 2018

The Justice Department on Friday indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian groups of violating criminal laws with the intent to interfere "with U.S. elections and political processes", according to the agency.

The indictment depicts an elaborate scheme in which some of the Russians accused allegedly came to the U.S. with the deliberate intention of undermining the American political and electoral process, including the 2016 presidential election.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/special-c...stigation-182203834--abc-news-topstories.html

And here I thought only the United States was the only country who tried to influence other countries elections to get governments we prefer. I'll be damned....grin.

Alex Azar would be ‘a star for better healthcare and lower drug prices’, Mr Trump said

Chantal Da Silva Sunday 19 November 2017

Donald Trump’s pick for health secretary, Alex Azar, was previously an executive at a pharmaceutical company that repeatedly raised the prices of its drugs and tripled the cost of its top-selling insulin over the five years he served as a company president, it has emerged.

Mr Trump announced his choice on Monday, tweeting that Mr Azar would be a “star for better healthcare and lower drug prices”.

If Mr Azar becomes Health and Human Services (HHS) secretary, he will oversee a $1tr (£76bn) department responsible for America’s major insurance programmes, including Obamacare, public health, medical research and food and drug safety.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ulin-to-regulate-drug-companies-a8062886.html

The red robin trumped to the serpent slither leopard hoard with dangling dirt bulbs twice dipped in carnuba wax and rubbed on double decker pan cakes filled with gypsum&dirty clown shoes.

White House didn't make it a news because it's Kushner not Hillary.

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

The senior adviser set up the account after the election. Other West Wing officials have also used private email accounts for official business.

By JOSH DAWSEY 09/24/2017

Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December, part of a larger pattern of Trump administration aides using personal email accounts for government business.

Kushner uses his private account alongside his official White House email account, sometimes trading emails with senior White House officials, outside advisers and others about media coverage, event planning and other subjects, according to four people familiar with the correspondence. POLITICO has seen and verified about two dozen emails.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/24/jared-kushner-private-email-white-house-243071

White House didn't make it a news because it's Kushner not Hillary.

Oh my god! Twenty four emails! POLITICO says so! Four people said so! You have the biggest scoop of the century right there. WOW!

How many of those emails contained sensitive information that put our service men at risk? How many other menial bits of info do you have for us?

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business The senior adviser set up the account after the election. Other West Wing officials have also used private email accounts for official business. By JOSH DAWSEY 09/24/2017 Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December, part of a larger pattern of Trump administration aides using personal email accounts for government business. Kushner uses his private account alongside his official White House email account, sometimes trading emails with senior White House officials, outside advisers and others about media coverage, event planning and other subjects, according to four people familiar with the correspondence. POLITICO has seen and verified about two dozen emails. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...e-house-243071

Trump took office in January, 2017. The e-mails referenced here would have been sent in December, 2016 - before Trump or any member of his staff would have had access to the government servers.