• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terrorists brought down another plane.

EgyptAir flight data show smoke alerts before crash

There were smoke alerts aboard EgyptAir Flight 804 in the minutes before it crashed in the Mediterranean Sea early Thursday, flight data filed through the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) show. CNN obtained the data through a screen grab from an Egyptian source.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/20/middleeast/egyptair-flight-804-main/

"00:26Z 3044 ANTI ICE R WINDOW
00:26Z 561200 R SLIDING WINDOW SENSOR
00:26Z 2600 SMOKE LAVATORY SMOKE
00:27Z 2600 AVIONICS SMOKE
00:28Z 561100 R FIXED WINDOW SENSOR
00:29Z 2200 AUTO FLT FCU 2 FAULT
00:29Z 2700 F/CTL SEC 3 FAULT"

Dude, try not to get your news from some guy posting incredibly poorly crafted YouTube videos ... where, by the way, he says that all the guys in the ISIS videos were in fact killed, but that the CIA did it.

Okaaaaay ...

You think the CIA has EVER had any problem killing their double agents? They enjoy it.

You are citing some dumbass on a homemade Youtube video as proof of a Gov't cover up, and you are calling me the patsy?:withstupid:

One day you will look back at your hyper ignorance in red-faced embarrassment. Have you really been this asleep the last 10 years? I will say this: There are less of your type every single day.

More and more are waking up.

One day you will look back at your hyper ignorance in red-faced embarrassment. Have you really been this asleep the last 10 years? I will say this: There are less of your type every single day.

More and more are waking up.

Your dumbass conspiracy videos prove nothing.

You think the CIA has EVER had any problem killing their double agents? They enjoy it.

I am going to post a crappy YouTube video of some dude saying you are the actual Unabomber. "Why would an Ivy League math professor bomb citizens? It makes no sense!!"

That would constitute exactly as much "proof" as you offer for your inane conspiracy theories.

Oh, and you know my favorite thing about these incredibly far-reaching conspiracies involving dozens - no, probably hundreds - of people? Nobody ever rats them out or provides a smoking gun. Fascinating ... particularly where reality shows us that no government can keep anything secret for any length of time.

Egypt deploys robot submarine in EgyptAir Flight 804 search

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi announced the deployment of the submarine Sunday. It can reach a depth of 3,000 meters (about 9,800 feet), he said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36353489

--------------------------

Hope they get better luck on this one.

Last edited:
More conflicting reports

EgyptAir plane 'did not swerve' before crash

Egypt air navigation official says plane did not swerve or lose altitude before it disappeared, as claimed by Greece.

The head of Egypt's state-run provider of air navigation services says that EgyptAir flight 804 did not swerve or lose altitude before it disappeared off radar, challenging an earlier account by Greece's defence minister.

Ehab Azmy, head of the National Air Navigation Services Company, told The Associated Press news agency on Monday that in the minutes before the plane disappeared it was flying at its normal altitude of 37,000 feet, according to the radar reading.

He said: "That fact degrades what the Greeks are saying about aircraft suddenly losing altitude before it vanished from radar."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/egyptair-plane-swerve-crash-160523143800474.html

Greece and Egypt arguing over scientific facts is like two 9 year old boys arguing over who's the strongest superhero.

We all know it was terrorists. Quit spending money and bickering like children and move on.

So I'm conducting our annual sales meeting this week. Reeled in all the markers. We had dinner tonight at a restaurant that I may or may not have ownership in. After cocktails at the bar and wine with dinner the topic changed to Politics/Trump/Muzzies. One of my employees actually tried to equate ISIS with the Mafia, in that they are both a small extreme sect. I shut his *** down. Italians do not follow a "mafia handbook" like Muslims follow the Koran. I'd like to fire his *** but he's too good. "I didn't get a harrumph out of you, you better watch your ***!"

Meanwhile at our Universities, the kids have no clue which end is up since the Libtard takeover.

Only thing that has me questioning it is that, as far as I know, ISIS hasn't taken credit yet.

EgyptAir MS804 crash: Voice recorder recovered from sea

_89997696_4794b2f2-9f21-41fb-8c5c-70ab6b358571.jpg

The cockpit voice recorder from the EgyptAir plane that crashed last month has been found in the Mediterranean, Egyptian investigators say.

The "black box" was damaged and had to be pulled out in several stages but its memory unit was intact, they said.

A search vessel with an underwater robot has been scouring the crash site and has sent back images of wreckage.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36551464

------------------

Good, maybe they'll learn something

EgyptAir black boxes badly damaged, likely to prolong probe

CAIRO (AP) - The voice and data recorders from the EgyptAir plane that crashed into the Mediterranean nearly a month ago are "extensively damaged" and will need repairs before they can be analyzed, an Egyptian official said Friday, dampening hopes for quick answers as to what caused the disaster.

The official didn't elaborate on how long the repairs would take but said if this cannot be done in Egypt, the so-called "black boxes" would be sent abroad. The official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak to the media.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/32244622/egyptair-black-boxes-badly-damaged-which-will-prolong-probe

-----------------------

Did someone say something about a snackbar in the cockpit? Those boxes probably need to be wiped, with a cloth