• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thank you Kenny!

When I'm saying elite, I want the Steelers to go out and get a guy like the Bills got Diggs for Allen, Brown for Hurts, or Hill for Tua. If that isn't an option, moving up to get a gamebreaker with speed...something this team really lacks.
CA3 has speed for days if he can stay healthy

I will say this about the oline. Regardless of what people think there will probably only he minor upgrade. Their perspective is going to be that it takes time for an oline to gell and they trended upward as the season went on. I'm still taking a Tackle round one but I'm not positive they are.

That’s just it, YOU know & I know that we need a LT and I’d go elite Center as well. The Coach / GM both may not think so.

Salute the nation

CA3 has speed for days if he can stay healthy

I’ll have to take your word for that as I haven’t seen any game-time action to prove it yet.

Salute the nation

Get the OL upgraded for year two and add an elite playmaker for year three.
Call me optimistic but we may already have the playmakers on the roster. Pickens, Najee and Freiermuth for sure. Dionte if he realizes he's not a true #1. Sauce Gardner said Austin III was the toughest receiver he covered in college. We could use some depth at the skilled positions. Definitely need an OT too. If we had an OC that could utilize the weapons we have, we'd be off and running. If Canada stays we could have every All-pro in the league on our offense and it wouldn't matter.

True. I really blame the OC the most on it too. Yes yes the OL blows *** but the lack of play action, deep balls to 14, the use of a FB (other when it’s short yardage and even brain dead sleepy Joe knows who’s getting it) adds up to no running game
Seems kinda simple. On every six plays, run 14 on a deep pattern at least 4 times, clearing for 18 or 88, and hand the ball off to 32 three times. Balanced offense, 10+ deep throws per game, 10 each to 88 and 18.

Win

Kenny Pickett
26/39, 244yds, 1TD, 1INT

D.Watson
15/31, 135yds., 0TD, 1 INT

We got the better deal for the money.
Russ might be an even worse deal for Denver

Those two deals make KP look awesome