• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

That offensive Audi commercial

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
What do I tell my daughter? Do I tell her that her grandpa’s worth more than her grandma? That her dad is worth more than her mom? Do I tell her that despite her education, her drive, her skills, her intelligence, she will automatically be valued as less than every man she ever meets?”

Let's pretend there is another ******* victim class in America. How about we add some words here -

What do I tell my black daughter? Do I tell her that her white grandpa’s worth more than her black grandma? That her white dad is worth more than her black mom? Do I tell her that despite her education, her drive, her skills, her intelligence, she will automatically be valued as less than every white man she ever meets?”

**** Audi. Will never consider that brand again.

If you can afford an audi, drive a cheaper car and donate the difference to a charity of your choice... then audi customers will be helping the greater good��

It's virtue signaling and pandering. It's perpetuating the wage gap myth while covering up the fact that society views men as disposable.

Just watched it. **** like that gets me FUMING. What a great way to start my day.

Just watched it. **** like that gets me FUMING. What a great way to start my day.
This should only count as half post towards your post count

Audi: The Car for the Unhappy Woman

Athough I don't see why she should be unhappy with all that money to be able to afford one

Audi S5 in that commercial starts at $53k.

Must be nice to be able to afford a car that costs that much. And, if Audi was going to do it more PC, why not have used a black man and his black daughter instead of the white man and his white daughter?

Audi: The Car for the Unhappy Woman

Athough I don't see why she should be unhappy with all that money to be able to afford one

You need a crapload of money for the upkeep and maintenance on one of those too. As my dad learned the hard way with a BMW, they're great cars as long as they're on warranty. Once the warranty runs out, you've got problems. Expensive problems.

Last edited:
Audi S5 in that commercial starts at $53k.

Must be nice to be able to afford a car that costs that much. And, if Audi was going to do it more PC, why not have used a black man and his black daughter instead of the white man and his white daughter?

The ever shifting victim class mentality IMO. They can't stay on one class for very long or they alienate the people that are really affected by their propaganda.

The research is in. It tells these companies that millennials eat this up with a spoon. Look for more of this as companies try harder to get the millennial business and they don't care if they lose yours in the process.

**** millenials. I know the ymca gives participation trophies sponsored by audi. Lol

Just kidding

The research is in. It tells these companies that millennials eat this up with a spoon. Look for more of this as companies try harder to get the millennial business and they don't care if they lose yours in the process.

I wasn't aware that millenials made enough money to buy Audis in the Obama economy.

I wasn't aware that millenials made enough money to buy Audis in the Obama economy.

In our area they are often zipping around driven by young, spoiled Bosnian men. Their parents work their ***** off so that they can live large. I don't understand it.

if they get $15/hour to **** up someone's Starbuck's order, while living at home and on their parents' insurance, you'll soon see a **** ton of Audis purchased and winding up on the used car lot with busted motors since they don't know that oil must be changed and are too ******* stupid to do it themselves or have it done since they'd have to leave the comfort of a goddamn Starbuck's or their parents' basement to go to see some fuckhead like DBS and pay him a **** ton of money for a $20 oil change that will result in the blogosphere reaching astronomical proportions of bitching about DBS and his greasy shirts.

if they get $15/hour to **** up someone's Starbuck's order, while living at home and on their parents' insurance, you'll soon see a **** ton of Audis purchased and winding up on the used car lot with busted motors since they don't know that oil must be changed and are too ******* stupid to do it themselves or have it done since they'd have to leave the comfort of a goddamn Starbuck's or their parents' basement to go to see some fuckhead like DBS and pay him a **** ton of money for a $20 oil change that will result in the blogosphere reaching astronomical proportions of bitching about DBS and his greasy shirts.

Laughing so hard at this ... and crying inside, because it is so goddamn accurate.

It's like Larry The Cable Guy once said, "Rich folks make fun of rednecks but who do they have to call when their car needs fixed?"

It's like Larry The Cable Guy once said, "Rich folks make fun of rednecks but who do they have to call when their car needs fixed?"

Hey....