• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Bomb Threat

Tibs responds to all of you *************.......

giphy.gif

Tibs is back! WOO HOO!

Tibs returns just in time to join in the "Trump and his really bad rhetoric caused this" chorus. Shocking.

Nothing - and I mean nothing - proves the complete moral and ethical bankruptcy of former conservatives, former Republicans, former American Patriots than this very thread.

Trump has poisoned the well, poisoned the hearts and minds of roughly 1/3rd of the American population. His supporters turn a blind eye to truth, to facts, to decency, to fundamental, inalieanable American values.

The midterms may indeed be a last ditch effort to save the Republic.

This thread proves beyond all doubt that Trump supporters are pathetic, miserable 'deplorables.' It is what it is. Anyone with an ounce of reason and intellect has seen Trump for what he is since the Republican primaries and the election nearly two years ago. The far right has elected their unhinged, deranged leader, and his supporters bray in approval to his every lie and malicious attack like a herd of cattle.

It is now crystal clear. America as we know it, and have known it for 200+ years is being savagely attacked from within by Donald Trump and those that support him.

God help America get through this moral and ethical crisis, something unseen thus far in our storied history.

For you unabashed Trump supporters, I feel bad for you and I feel sorry for you. I hope time will help heal the wounds in your hearts & minds. It won't be an easy road going forward, to try to reconnect with reality and society at large, but it's a path you must take, a long and windy road indeed. But it will be worth it, to be able to call yourselves American again. Godspeed.

Good lord Tibs. What a drama queen you are

Let's suppose this guy is just your run of the mill Trump supporter. Did it ever occur to you he might be motivated by the fact that Robert DeNiro said "**** Trump"? Or Joe Biden said he'd like to beat Trump's ***? Or Kamala Harris joked about killing Trump on the Ellen show? Or that Cory Booker said anyone who supports Kavanaugh is "complicit in evil"? Or that Maxine Waters encouraged people to harass Trump supporters going about their daily lives? Or that Eric Holder said "When they go low we kick them?" Or that Barack Obama talked about American citizens clinging to their Bibles and their guns? Or that Hillary referred to half the country as a basket of deplorables? Or that Republicans and Trump are mocked and ridiculed relentlessly by every late night show on TV? Do you think that maybe, just maybe, that's the kind of rhetoric that might have a hand in making some unhinged person really angry?

It really cracks me up that after 8 years of savage attacks on George W. Bush and two years of savage attacks on Trump, liberals are now crying about the awful political climate and hateful rhetoric. What? You ******* invented it. Now you just can't stand the fact that someone's finally fighting back. It must really burn you that the liberal media and politicians can no longer spew their constant hateful attacks and their targets just sit there and silently take it.

It's the height of hypocrisy and you are its king Tibs.

spare me the righteous indignation. Even with the new evidence, how can anybody say this smells right? I thought it was a hoax or a joke but look at all the nonsense here. I also stated that it could be a nutjob right winger.

The "bombs" that we still haven't been told are real or not were put in envelopes with obvious mistakes on the labels and packaging. It's as if somebody watched a postal education video entitled "red flags to look for" and then made sure all those flags appeared on these packages.

Now you have this guy who is supposedly homeless, living in a van, that he apparently had decorated by some professional graphic designers.

Facebook deleted all his pages.

It just seems very fishy,

I will point out something very important. Although you do have many people skeptical about whether this guy really is a right winger and not some kind of a left wing plant, what you don't see is anybody on the right condoning the underlying actions.

That's an important difference. When violence is target to those on the right, the media often excuses the violence and sympathizes with the perpetrator. Even after 9/11 withing a few weeks you had people on TV saying how it really was America's own fault because we kind of deserved it.

When antifa destroys property, the left justifies it. They justify screaming at people in restaurants, protesting at people's homes.

Take note that even while many are questioning if this is a hoax, nobody on the right is making a case of why sending bombs to political rivals is understandable.

To wish death, send explosives is too extreme.
No normal right winger is that bat **** crazy. Just as I'm sure no normal left winger is that crazy.

The far extreme end of the spectrum people are constantly being promoted to get the rest of us involved.
I think we all see past the bs. Nothing wrong with throwing conspiracies out there. Parties do crazy **** to push their political agenda

Trump poisoned nobody. Trump is the antidote for the poison that was permeating throughout America and it's institutions after 8 years of Obama and out of control liberalism.
Incidentally there's progressivism, which is without a doubt progressive ..progressive like cancer. And Trump is the only hope for a cure.

Why pretend to feel sorry for us? We're elated Trump is president. You are the losers, the haters, the purveyors of violence. Feel sorry for your own kind, cause I don't.
One time a Browns fan after telling him I was a Steeler fan say "I feel sorry for you"...oh really? Why? Cause we win?LOL...same **** your pulling Tibs, so spare us your "I feel sorry for you" rhetoric.

Here's where you will find the poisoned... and isn't it funny that you continue to ignore the ricin being sent to Trump, or the violent attacks on congressmen and citizens, the liberal that tried to shoot up senators at a baseball game, the verbal attacks in public against congressmen and other citizens. You've placed your hypocrisy on display once again. Nice going.

Only on the left has there a blind eye to decency, honesty, and truth.. so thick these days you can cut it with a knife.

Now get the **** out of here and go lick your wounds.

^^^
Sums it up perfectly.

But we still will not get through a liberal mind.
They don't see the violent actions they condone, or they are trying to be folk heroes

Personally, I think the guy is a nut job. However, To find out that this was some elaborate political conspiracy wouldn’t surprise me one bit. I do not trust our government and I do not trust the media. Neither has the best interest of liberals or conservatives at heart. It is all about political power. Period. End of discussion. Not sure why anyone lends weight to anything they say or do anymore.

Nothing - and I mean nothing - proves the complete moral and ethical bankruptcy of former conservatives, former Republicans, former American Patriots than this very thread.

Trump has poisoned the well, poisoned the hearts and minds of roughly 1/3rd of the American population. His supporters turn a blind eye to truth, to facts, to decency, to fundamental, inalieanable American values.

This thread proves beyond all doubt that Trump supporters are pathetic, miserable 'deplorables.' It is what it is. Anyone with an ounce of reason and intellect has seen Trump for what he is since the Republican primaries and the election nearly two years ago. The far right has elected their unhinged, deranged leader, and his supporters bray in approval to his every lie and malicious attack like a herd of cattle.

It is now crystal clear. America as we know it, and have known it for 200+ years is being savagely attacked from within by Donald Trump and those that support him.

God help America get through this moral and ethical crisis, something unseen thus far in our storied history.

For you unabashed Trump supporters, I feel bad for you and I feel sorry for you. I hope time will help heal the wounds in your hearts & minds. It won't be an easy road going forward, to try to reconnect with reality and society at large, but it's a path you must take, a long and windy road indeed. But it will be worth it, to be able to call yourselves American again. Godspeed.

You live in some dreamland of your fantasy-filled delusions. To say that you totally missed it here is the understatement of tbis thread.

"A long and windy road" my ***. Reality must be too painful for you to bear.

This morning, true story...I have the news on, doing work calls, and they announce they've apprehended this nut job.

I said to myself - wish I'd written it down next to a clock or something...'Tibs will return today. 100% guaranteed."

It's so easy.

Disappears after the election. Disappears when beaten. Reappears at these times. As predictable as the sun rises.

I was anticipating the triumphant, delusional return of fibs.

Personally, I think the guy is a nut job. However, To find out that this was some elaborate political conspiracy wouldn’t surprise me one bit. I do not trust our government and I do not trust the media. Neither has the best interest of liberals or conservatives at heart. It is all about political power. Period. End of discussion. Not sure why anyone lends weight to anything they say or do anymore.

I still want to know how the stamps weren't cancelled.

There’s a lot I want to know. This whole thing was too neat, and too easy.

I mean, this guy made literally every mistake we are taught to look for in our counter-terrorism training when it comes to suspicious packages. Postage that isn’t cancelled and mis-spelled names are two of the top three. Who makes up the training? The FBI. Not even kidding.

Either it’s a setup, or this guy replaced Forrest Gump as the stupidest sombitch alive.

This nailed it for me. He is going to be manufactured to some degree by the media. It's safest to say that he is somewhere between a complete whack job and entirely created by the machine.

I mean, this guy made literally every mistake we are taught to look for in our counter-terrorism training when it comes to suspicious packages. Postage that isn’t cancelled and mis-spelled names are two of the top three. Who makes up the training? The FBI. Not even kidding.

Either it’s a setup, or this guy replaced Forrest Gump as the stupidest sombitch alive.

Who was driving around (and living in?) a moving bullseye with perfectly placed and freshly minted stickers of every popular "right-wing nut" meme there possibly is. I don't understand how he was able to get around with every window blanketed without a single incident w/ authorities or just plain navigating the road.

The guy was a nut, threatening to blow up a building before and had issues with the law. He lives in his van, showing in the public bathrooms at the beach. Too bad he's not the non-hispanic White guy the left wants, but he'll do for now.

The guy was a nut, threatening to blow up a building before and had issues with the law. He lives in his van, showing in the public bathrooms at the beach. Too bad he's not the non-hispanic White guy the left wants, but he'll do for now.

That's been pretty thoroughly established, but that doesn't answer a single question posed in this thread. Just read the post before yours for an example. Another is the postage not being cancelled.

Clearly this guy has mental issues. And if in fact, he is the sole perpetrator in all of this, his actions would make Wylie Coyote proud.

Sorry we ruined your Black Panther party...........

Clearly this guy has mental issues. And if in fact, he is the sole perpetrator in all of this, his actions would make Wylie Coyote proud.

Definitely mental issues.
He reminds me of the crazed shooter at the end of Billy Madison. When Adam Sandler says "I'm glad I called that guy!"

This Cesar dude is for sure psycho

oh well, onto the next Dem outrage - they come and go so fast now!

LOL

Ford-milk-carton.jpeg