• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Bomb Threat

Why would a ardent Trump supporter do this less than 2 weeks before an election? Sounds like the guy was a real dumbass, or just crazy..

Does anyone know if any of these "bombs" could actually detonate?

I think some of you guys have lost your mind. I extremely doubt this guy was a democrat plant or some kind of elaborate hoax. It would be near impossible to pull something like that off. The most likely scenario is the guy was not all there and just a loon. The next most likely scenario is the guy was a loony democrat and tried to set it up to look like he was an avid Trump supporter. To think the govt set this up is a bit out there. I know dems are desperate, but I do not think that they would stoop to these levels. As for him being captured so quick, there is a big difference between publicly mailing bombs / packages than what Paddock did. Supposedly they got DNA off a bomb and he had a criminal history. From there it would be very easy to track / find him. The bombs / devices were crude and can be found on the net. He had only registered to vote in 2016 so the stickers and what not were probably not very old. I have seen vehicles in my area that have looked similar (although not to that extreme.) I have seen vehicles with 10-15 political messages plastered on the bumpers / sides / wherever from both sides of the fence. Its a very dangerous slope if Trump / Republicans try to play this off as a big hoax.

Wouldn't have to be all that elaborate for the FBI to find some wacky pro-Trump guy with a criminal record and "find" his fingerprints and DNA on these bombs.

I'm not saying that's what happened, I don't know. But to say it would be impossible to pull off is not exactly accurate. Don't forget Trump has enemies in the FBI.

We'll probably never know the truth. The way the media is absolutely hammering away at 24/7 that "Trump's rhetoric caused this" and then they find a guy with pro-Trump and anti-CNN signs all over his car, wearing a MAGA hat at rallies all over his facebook page. That doesn't strike you as at all odd and a bit too convenient?

This guy would have to be the dumbest person alive. Maybe he is, but it's all just a little too perfect for the narrative the Dems want to write.

I assumed they were steel pipes, but my dad did say they were PVC. That didn't make sense to me. I just assumed they were heavy to be mailed in padded envelopes and would have been flagged at the PO instantly.

Oh yea I am totally buying this story. That van looks like it was stickered up last week........

Reactions: MTC
It honestly doesn’t matter if he did it or not... he wouldn’t clear his nane before the election and he absolutely is the perfect narrative...
We have a white looking guy who claims (probably falsely) to be a native American with a history of violent threats and a trumpmobile...

The democrats either got really lucky or really found the perfect patsy.. lol

So to be clear, the consensus I’m reading here is that this guy is a patsy for the Dems to be able to influence the election, and not that he is a right wing extremist who targeted Dems and George Soros?

Why would a ardent Trump supporter do this less than 2 weeks before an election? Sounds like the guy was a real dumbass, or just crazy..

Does anyone know if any of these "bombs" could actually detonate?

good question. I'm interested in that, too. I thought they need to have a switch or timer. I'm not up to date on my pipe bomb making techniques.

So to be clear, the consensus I’m reading here is that this guy is a patsy for the Dems to be able to influence the election, and not that he is a right wing extremist who targeted Dems and George Soros?

No consensus that I've seen, just questions. I have no idea. He may be a Trump-loving nutcase.

If his goal was to help get Republicans or Trump re-elected, his actions have probably hindered that goal more than helped it. And he certainly made no attempt whatsoever to hide out or conceal his identity. So if true he's really, really dumb as well as crazy.

Weren't the media reports saying that the Soros one in NY was hand-delivered, not mailed? Wonder how he pulled that off?

I am one to wait for the facts, but some things do seem a little sketchy. That and I wouldn't put it past the Dems to try and orchestrate something like this. Their behavior over the past 3 years has been criminal.

Nothing - and I mean nothing - proves the complete moral and ethical bankruptcy of former conservatives, former Republicans, former American Patriots than this very thread.

Trump has poisoned the well, poisoned the hearts and minds of roughly 1/3rd of the American population. His supporters turn a blind eye to truth, to facts, to decency, to fundamental, inalieanable American values.

The midterms may indeed be a last ditch effort to save the Republic.

This thread proves beyond all doubt that Trump supporters are pathetic, miserable 'deplorables.' It is what it is. Anyone with an ounce of reason and intellect has seen Trump for what he is since the Republican primaries and the election nearly two years ago. The far right has elected their unhinged, deranged leader, and his supporters bray in approval to his every lie and malicious attack like a herd of cattle.

It is now crystal clear. America as we know it, and have known it for 200+ years is being savagely attacked from within by Donald Trump and those that support him.

God help America get through this moral and ethical crisis, something unseen thus far in our storied history.

For you unabashed Trump supporters, I feel bad for you and I feel sorry for you. I hope time will help heal the wounds in your hearts & minds. It won't be an easy road going forward, to try to reconnect with reality and society at large, but it's a path you must take, a long and windy road indeed. But it will be worth it, to be able to call yourselves American again. Godspeed.

Last edited:
Tibs is back! WOO HOO!

under_the_rocks.jpg

Nothing - and I mean nothing - proves the complete moral and ethical bankrupcy of former conservatives, former Republicans, former American Patriots than this very thread.

Trump has poisoned the well, poisoned the hearts and minds of roughly 1/3rd of the American population. His supporters turn a blind eye to truth, to facts, to decency, to fundamental, inalieanable American values.

This thread proves beyond all doubt that Trump supporters are pathetic, miserable 'deplorables.' It is what it is. Anyone with an ounce of reason and intellect has seen Trump for what he is since the Republican primaries and the election nearly two years ago. The far right has elected their unhinged, deranged leader, and his supporters bray in approval to his every lie and malicious attack like a herd of cattle.

It is now crystal clear. America as we know it, and have known it for 200+ years is being savagely attacked from within by Donald Trump and those that support him.

God help America get through this moral and ethical crisis, something unseen thus far in our storied history.

For you unabashed Trump supporters, I feel bad for you and I feel sorry for you. I hope time will help heal the wounds in your hearts & minds. It won't be an easy road going forward, to try to reconnect with reality and society at large, but it's a path you must take, a long and windy road indeed. But it will be worth it, to be able to call yourselves American again. Godspeed.

awesome.
want to tell us how you felt about RICIN being mailed to Trump, Mattis, et al while you're not under your rock and are way up high on your horse?

awesome.
want to tell us how you felt about RICIN being mailed to Trump, Mattis, et al while you're not under your rock and are way up high on your horse?

Don't forget Hodgkins shooting Congressmen.

I remember Tibs' long post about the degradation of our society then. It went something like this after 12 pages of him saying it wasn't a big deal and not a universal statement of Leftist violence:

I condemn all violence

This morning, true story...I have the news on, doing work calls, and they announce they've apprehended this nut job.

I said to myself - wish I'd written it down next to a clock or something...'Tibs will return today. 100% guaranteed."

It's so easy.

Disappears after the election. Disappears when beaten. Reappears at these times. As predictable as the sun rises.

Nothing - and I mean nothing - proves the complete moral and ethical bankrupcy of former conservatives, former Republicans, former American Patriots than this very thread.

giphy.gif

Yes Trump has enemies in the FBI, but the FBI had a golden opportunity to stick it to Trump with the Kavanaugh report and did not.
As far as the bombs go i heard there was just glass inside for shrapnel. Not sure how effective they are or would be.

So, all Trump supporters are now guilty? Awesome logic.

Thereby, all obummer supporters are guilty of all school shootings.

Yes Trump has enemies in the FBI, but the FBI had a golden opportunity to stick it to Trump with the Kavanaugh report and did not.

What report are you referring to? What do you mean stick it to Trump? There was no evidence of anything.

Tibs is back???? lol

I am one to wait for the facts, but some things do seem a little sketchy. That and I wouldn't put it past the Dems to try and orchestrate something like this. Their behavior over the past 3 years has been criminal.

I am one to wait for all of the facts as well, something that is clearly lost on the Left with all the examples of the past 3 years, but my logic and reason (and perhaps my cynicism with how low this party will go) have me thinking a lot of things are sketchy. If all the facts turn out that this idiot did this with absolutely no outside help, then I'll quit questioning some very suspect things.

And again, you don't have to be an ardent Trump supporter to think things here are suspicious.

I am one to wait for all of the facts as well, something that is clearly lost on the Left with all the examples of the past 3 years, but my logic and reason (and perhaps my cynicism with how low this party will go) have me thinking a lot of things are sketchy. If all the facts turn out that this idiot did this with absolutely no outside help, then I'll quit questioning some very suspect things.

And again, you don't have to be an ardent Trump supporter to think things here are suspicious.

I don't take anything at face value anymore. I don't trust the govt or media. We are mushrooms. . . I'll wait for the facts, if they even do come out fully.

Nothing - and I mean nothing - proves the complete moral and ethical bankruptcy of former conservatives, former Republicans, former American Patriots than this very thread.

giphy.gif