• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The CIA is worthless

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The CIA has become a joke over the past 20+ years. That agency:
  • Missed 9/11 completely
  • Spied on Americans without warrants
  • Generated the Russia collusion hoax
  • Fueled the "Biden laptop is Russian disinformation" lie
  • Thought that an Afghan family (including 7 children) should be droned. Oops, wrong guy
  • Missed the Hamas attack
  • Misread Russia's intentions regarding the Ukraine invasion
  • And is now botching analysis of what is happening in the Russia/Ukraine war
We're spending $67 billion per year for THIS?!?

They're on that list of 3 letter government agencies that need to go poof. Too much power under a cloak of secrecy. Some of these agencies are like wild animals that should have been let go long ago.

The Presidents who determined the CIA had too much power and needed to be reined in:
  • Harry Truman. One month after John F. Kennedy was murdered, Truman said the CIA had become "an operational and at times a policy-making arm of the Government." That cannot be allowed to happen in a clandestine organization.
  • Dwight Eisenhower. He helped oversee the CIA's formative years and when he warned of the Military-Industrial Complex, he was referring to the CIA. That system is now the Military-Industrial-Governmental Complex.
  • JFK. He knew first-hand that the CIA had devolved into an agency that was killing government officials and stirring chaos. He was going to break up the CIA to take away any authority the organization has over American citizens, and end their financing and arming foreign wars.
  • Donald Trump. He said the CIA was terrible at doing its actual job and he was going to end the agency's ongoing proxy wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
The latter two were murdered and spied on/lied about to neutralize them.

Likely none of those were accidental. Remember mayhem good. Stability bad

Former CIA agent John Stockwell has his axe to grind, no question, but he was a fairly high-ranking official in the organization and ran the intelligence division in part of Vietnam. He quit the agency after he realized it was not doing what it was supposed to be doing or what it claimed to be doing - keep America and her citizens safe. He said the CIA routinely engaged in activities that endangered America's interests rather than protecting it. "It is the function of the CIA ... to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize the American people to hate, so we will let the establishment spend any amount of money [it wants] on arms."

Sounds about right.

Congrats. You all just moved up the list of "watch this guy" in the cia offices.

Now me too, I guess.

Hopefully they'll show Steeler &Penguin games in the concentration camps.

• Missed 9/11 completely
  • Thought that an Afghan family (including 7 children) should be droned. Oops, wrong guy
In the land of $435 hammers and $600 toilet seats, yes.

Keeping an eye on the Middle East and Russia would take valuable time away from their main mission of keeping Trump from being re-elected.

• Missed 9/11 completely
The government is corrupt. I don’t think they missed 9/11. I think they allowed it. Perfect excuse to gain power through fear mongering.

9/11 = patriot act
Covid 19(2020) = government control.

They pretty much run everything now

The government is corrupt. I don’t think they missed 9/11. I think they allowed it. Perfect excuse to gain power through fear mongering.

9/11 = patriot act

I sincerely wish I could disagree. I am going to start reading more about how media are simply paid shills for the powerful. The idea that any major media source is anything but Baghdad Bob or Bobbette for the powerful is laughable.

I do not believe a single word the corporate media tell me. I trust only genuine journalists who dig into stories and risk their safety in revealing the truth - guys like Andy Ngo and James O'Keefe.

The epoch times seems to do a good job of reporting. Mainstream news is propaganda only. It's mainly tailored to communist democrats, wokesters, school teachers, etc. The News Hour on PBS is unwatchable.

9/11 = patriot act

A Clinton Administration attorney named Jamie Gorelick created an administrative wall between the CIA and FBI to prevent them from sharing information. Its purpose was to prevent the FBI from knowing about the illegal money the Clintons were getting from China. Boosh either didn’t know about it or hadn’t got around to changing that policy by 9/11.

the CIA is a governmental operation that works under the guise of intelligence drawing on military backing without divulging operations to anyone outside their walls.

the CIA is a governmental operation that works under the guise of intelligence drawing on military backing without divulging operations to anyone outside their walls.

I am done with the agency as presently constructed. That group was behind the Russia hoax, attempted coup of a duly-elected President, the bullshit "51 former Intel officials/Hunter laptop" scam, spying on millions of Americans without a warrant, and meanwhile could not predict a 300 lb. trucker breaking wind after a midnight stop at Taco Bell, let alone what our enemies are doing.

When confronted with this fact, the CIA apologists insist "we don't know the things they prevented because secrecy." Sure. The CIA is the global warming of government agencies.

I am done with the agency as presently constructed. That group was behind the Russia hoax, attempted coup of a duly-elected President, the bullshit "51 former Intel officials/Hunter laptop" scam, spying on millions of Americans without a warrant, and meanwhile could not predict a 300 lb. trucker breaking wind after a midnight stop at Taco Bell, let alone what our enemies are doing.

When confronted with this fact, the CIA apologists insist "we don't know the things they prevented because secrecy." Sure. The CIA is the global warming of government agencies.

you goddamned ******* fool. what utter ignorance.

truckers dont stop at Taco Bell when there's a Buccee's.

Reactions: MTC
The 51 fools. That's what I say. I knew that was bullsh!t the first time I heard it.

I know Flori-DUNCES are unaware of this fact, but truckers travel to locations west of San Antonio.

Buccee’s in Texas anything west beyond is Del Taco.

Taco bell is for suckers

Steeltime: "You know, a lot of times these threads devolve."
Steelerfan81: "Why do you say that?"
Steeltime: "The CIA is worthless to Taco Bell is for suckers in 23 posts."

Steeltime: "You know, a lot of times these threads devolve."
Steelerfan81: "Why do you say that?"
Steeltime: "The CIA is worthless to Taco Bell is for suckers in 23 posts."
We just can't get good help anymore... Start a thread about dog farts and it will evolve into Hillary's association with deep state players at the same time that JFK was murdered. You just never know how these things are going to play out.

Last edited: